• Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Is he the guy that did memento? Underrated movie
    Mullholland Drive, wild at heart

Comment

That was a bit of a trip. Not sure if I enjoyed said trip.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        That was a bit of a trip. Not sure if I enjoyed said trip.
        You should try Mullholland Drive. Actually, you probably shouldn't.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
          Hmm, I'm liking the the reception it got. I think I'll check it out..

Movies that can mess with my head are enjoyable sometimes lol

Comment

• Why is there no more good original thrillers? The late 90s and early 2000s had so many great original movies.

EVERY movie now: superhero, stars wars/trek/aliens zombie or robot, kids movie remake or sequel

Wash rinse repeat
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Christopher Nolan.

Comment

Why is there no more good original thrillers? The late 90s and early 2000s had so many great original movies.

EVERY movie now: superhero, stars wars/trek/aliens zombie or robot, kids movie remake or sequel

Wash rinse repeat
                And not just superhero movies, but ridiculous team superhero movies where you have 5 on 5 battle with loads of heroes and villains and you are expected to calculate who has the edge and it's all shitty montage battle scenes and razor thins plotlines. Honestly I do not understand why people keep buying tickets for these films, Hollywood is DEAD.
                SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
                  And not just superhero movies, but ridiculous team superhero movies where you have 5 on 5 battle with loads of heroes and villains and you are expected to calculate who has the edge and it's all shitty montage battle scenes and razor thins plotlines. Honestly I do not understand why people keep buying tickets for these films, Hollywood is DEAD.
                  When you say it like that, I'm honestly surprised Michael Bay hasn't directed one of those movies yet.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                    Screw it I'll watch it tonight. Better be good

Comment

• Hmmm.. not where I thought this thread would be going. I thought it would be more this..

Rather than.....

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Hmmm.. not where I thought this thread would be going. I thought it would be more this..

Rather than.....

Just be happy you're not forever known as "Hawaiian pizza thread guy". movie thread guy is cooler
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          These game threads are becoming increasingly like a David Lynch movie. I'm not sure I know wtf is happening but I like it.
                          Kemba Walker, Nicolas Bait'em, Kidd-Gilchrist & Jeremy Lamb, Marvin the Martian Williams, Cody Zellers

Get with the program. These threads are waaay better than Sudoku. lol.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Screw it I'll watch it tonight. Better be good
                            Dude, I'm not even recommending it. I've seen it twice and still don't get it. When I watched it the first time, confused as hell, I just hoped the two prominent female characters would get it on to salvage it for me - spoiler alert - they do

Comment

Why is there no more good original thrillers? The late 90s and early 2000s had so many great original movies.

Wash rinse repeat
                              Saw GET OUT last week. That is a fucking fantastic, original thriller. Very smart movie, really fun watch.

Comment

• So is Washington trying to avoid Cleveland or their defense really this bad?

Comment

Working...
                                X