Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Derozan is gonna have himself a great playoff run this season. I'm feeling it
    Agreed. He has significantly improved since last Playoffs. Trusts his teammates, moves the ball, takes good shots, forces less shots, plays defense and so on.

Comment

• Lowry back

DD playing great

Playoffs JV

Tucker and Ibaka

Ooooooooohhhhhhh babyyyy
      OG is our king

Comment

• I remember when getting 45-46Ws was a big deal lol

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Agreed. He has significantly improved since last Playoffs. Trusts his teammates, moves the ball, takes good shots, forces less shots, plays defense and so on.
          Having Lowry out was a blessing. DeMar has been facing playoff-like defensive coverage for weeks now and has sharpened his decision making. He should be in fine form heading into the playoffs.

Comment

• Superstar performance once again by DeMar. All it took was Lowry to get injured to become a better all around player

Comment

• GOOOOO JAZZ!!! and ironically GOOOO GEORGE HILL!

Comment

• DeMar shot 3 of 4 from three. Brilliance

Comment

• Crushing blow for Indy...that's 3 in a row now...They are now tied in the loss column with the Bulls and the Bulls are playing the equivalent of Southeast Baptist Cupcake State the rest of the way after Atlanta tomorrow.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Having Lowry out was a blessing. DeMar has been facing playoff-like defensive coverage for weeks now and has sharpened his decision making. He should be in fine form heading into the playoffs.
                    Right! I think that's the biggest positive of Kyle being injured. Teams are trapping, doubling, and blitzing Demar constantly for weeks now because he's the focus and it's forced him to actually have to move the ball. He's improved soooo much when it comes to finding the open man when he's being trapped and doubled. He rarely forces in anymore in those situations. He's going to see that a lot in the playoffs and he's finally showing that he can actually handle it the right way. That and his improved overall game should do our team wonders. Kyle being injured also forced Cory to step up and he's been playing much much better as of late. Now if Kyle coming back helps significantly improve the bench unit and help Carroll+ Norman play better we are going to be a tough out.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Where is mchappy and his boys when you need them lol

Demar is proving everybody wrong. This man is on a mission

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Casey praising JV, hell has frozen over

Comment

• Anybody see The Claw Reborn??...poor guy must have been so depressed this past week or so.

Comment

• Celtics eked out a win against the Magic. Terrence had two chances to win it with a 3 but missed them both.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Anybody see The Claw Reborn??...poor guy must have been so depressed this past week or so.
                              LOL oh yea! What happened to him? He hasn't been around in a while. Since Demar started playing well you saw him less and less lol. You can tell a troll from a mile away and he definitely was one
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                Celtics eked out a win against the Magic. Terrence had two chances to win it with a 3 but missed them both.
                                Cleveland better keep winning because I think we will get 3rd and I do not want to play Cleveland in the second round

Comment

Working...
                                X