No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul George splits a pair of free throws to tie the game up with 2 seconds left in OT

Comment

• PG13

Comment

• On the brightside this continues to be a pounding on LeBron's body.

Lue FTL.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I think we end up getting Chicago so hope Miami eliminates them lol. Chicago supposedly has an easy schedule and they've been playing really well. Also Wade will probably be back for the playoffs. I'm keeping out hope im wrong but it would be a disaster if we got them in the first round.
          That would be a fucking nightmare.

Comment

• I want CLE to finish 4th so bad I find myself kind of wanting Wash to beat the Warriors. (even though I know the Cavs won't end up 4th, I'm losing it)
            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Also may impact the Pacers, who are the Raptors next opponent, albeit with a day off tomorrow

Comment

• Matt Damon wrote: View Post
                I want CLE to finish 4th so bad I find myself kind of wanting Wash to beat the Warriors. (even though I know the Cavs won't end up 4th, I'm losing it)
                Now THAT would be ideal!

LeBron would get exhausted guarding Giannis, then BOS should at least put up a decent fight. Washington is definitely tough but I think we could take them.

Comment

• Come on triple OT! lol

Exhausting LBJ and PG13 is killing 2 birds with one stone...

Comment

• Oh man Chicago in the first round followed by Cleveland would be an absolute disaster. Bulls are trash against everyone else except the Raptors or Cavaliers.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                      Oh man Chicago in the first round followed by Cleveland would be an absolute disaster. Bulls are trash against everyone else except the Raptors or Cavaliers.
                      Disaster! And it's looking more and more real by the second. UGH!
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        Now THAT would be ideal!

LeBron would get exhausted guarding Giannis, then BOS should at least put up a decent fight. Washington is definitely tough but I think we could take them.
                        But who told you that LJ will guard Giannis ?

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          Now THAT would be ideal!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Disaster! And it's looking more and more real by the second. UGH!
                            What's even worse is they're winning and gaining more n more confidence.

Comment

• Paul George lets go, triple OT cmon! Lebron and George around 50 minutes tonight
                              SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                                Well unless they want Giannis to destroy Love or Jefferson, they could do that but then that would be stupid because Giannis is the one who gets the rest of the team working.

Comment

Working...
                                X