No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole everyone looking to the refs for calls shit and the crowd booing obvious fouls is a little ridiculous

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Has Patterson made an open shot yet? so fucking UNRELIABLE.
      It's crazy how many OPEN threes he misses. If they weren't wide open I wouldn't be as pissed but he misses WIDE WIDE WIDE open shots consistently. Ibaka playing badly is killing us right now. Hopefully he can come alive in the fourth
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Dude, it's a 2 point game. Good grief. They aren't down by 19 with 30 seconds left.....
        I get that but we gave them too much life and right now even Tucker can't stop George. But we know George can stop Demar when it comes down to it.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Powell is a one trick pony on offense and people arent caught off guard anymore

Comment

• Norm is playing his way out of the playoff rotation...he needs therapy on how to slow down...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I get that but we gave them too much life and right now even Tucker can't stop George. But we know George can stop Demar when it comes down to it.
              Give it a rest..dd has 25 with George on him..at the end of 3 Christ your a fraidy cat.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• can we play 6 mins of good basketball to end the game?

Comment

• Yea I was right. We gave them way too much life now. Their defence is locking us down

Comment

• powell sucks this year

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      Give it a rest..dd has 25 with George on him..Christ your a fraidy cat.
                      Naw They switched George off of him when he got a lot of those points. After he got a foul on Demar they put I think Ellis on him

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Yea I was right. We gave them way too much life now. Their defence is locking us down
                        I think you need to read your sig as a bit of a reminder. Chill. Have faith. Watch the game.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          powell sucks this year
                          SUCKS. But its not only on him. He's being asked to do way too much

Comment

• Of course Lance Stephenson comes back just in time!

Comment

• We're fucked

Comment

• Ya we're dropping this game

Comment

Working...
                                X