Clear All

• Last thing we need is dd to get tunnel vision now

Comment

• Entire Pacers team is red hot right now. GG

Comment

• Game
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Man the basketball gawds are with Indiana. We can't score for our life
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lol this is so raptors

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
              Last thing we need is dd to get tunnel vision now
              That's what happens when the team struggles to score

Comment

• to avoid letting Chicago in? Good loss guys......

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Yea I was right. We gave them way too much life now. Their defence is locking us down
                  You should spend the rest of your life in a bunker ...never venturing out for a fear space debris might hit you...
                  C'mon man..the other guys are playing for their lives..unlike you at the first sign of adversity they dont go into full fetal position

Comment

• derozan got tired of passing after the first half i guess. since then it has been just horrible basketball. turnovers, bad shots. and bad defence.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      That's what happens when the team struggles to score
                      that's one, but that fucking moronic play in the end of the 2nd half started it.

Comment

Man the basketball gawds are with Indiana. We can't score for our life
                        Shit. A couple more minutes of this and I'll join you on the dark side.

Comment

• It was game a very long time ago guys LOL. I'm just pissed that we cannot be confident in this team when they get a big lead. We shouldn't have to be worried that every time they go up 15 they will probably lose the game lol.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

It was game a very long time ago guys LOL. I'm just pissed that I cannot be confident in this team when they get a big lead. I shouldn't have to be worried that every time they go up 15 they will probably lose the game lol.
                            Fixed that for you.

Comment

• .................they are losers ..................lol ................period.

Comment

• Wizards up 7 in the 4th
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X