Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Yup. At least he keeps shooting and his shots actually go in and out. Patterson when he misses he misses badly
    Then eventually he starts pump faking and driving.

Comment

• At least Lowry's shot is looking good
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lowry on pace for 40 minutes. You guys really thought he would be eased back?? Lol

Comment

• Are we going to play ANY defence?
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            At least Lowry's shot is looking good
            Thank God!
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Ibaka's the opposite of Patterson, if he's ice cold he'll keep on shooting whereas Patterson becomes more passive.
              #emptytheclip

Comment

• I mean, down 10 isn't terrible
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Lowry on pace for 40 minutes. You guys really thought he would be eased back?? Lol
                  Casey: "I'm trying to ease him in. Instead of playing him 42 I'll play him for 40"
                  OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Also his conditioning might be a part of the problem defensively. Kyle isn't usually THIS bad
                    He hurt his wrist, not his leg. Give him a pass for this game, but after that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Casey: "I'm trying to ease him in. Instead of playing him 42 I'll play him for 40"
                      I don't mind. He got his rest and we need him in game shape by playoffs. The more minutes he plays at this point the better

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        I mean, down 10 isn't terrible
                        Considering how awful the defence has been it's downright fantastic!

Comment

• I would put Joseph in the statting lineup to start the 2nd half in place of Carroll.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Carroll and Patterson combined for........0 points.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I would put Joseph in the statting lineup to start the 2nd half in place of Carroll.
                              Or you make the logical choice and start Tucker for the rest of the season and Playoffs.

Comment

• Lowry was fantastic in that 2nd quarter. Yall have to relax

Comment

Working...
                                X