Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Didn't get to see the game, sounds like it was an ugly one but we were able to come back thanks to good shooting jights from Cory & JV.

Also, kudos to DeRozan for playing facilitator tonight when he knew his shot wasn't falling.
    I didn't even notice that JV had 19 pts until now
    OG is our king

Comment

Didn't get to see the game, sounds like it was an ugly one but we were able to come back thanks to good shooting jights from Cory & JV.

Also, kudos to DeRozan for playing facilitator tonight when he knew his shot wasn't falling.
      I think you missed the part about Kyle Lowry

Yes, he played and he was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Gah! Internet decided to die last night (and I don't have cable) so I haven't seen the game yet!

I didn't realize how much of a junkie I was until this withdrawal. On Lowry's return night too!

Time to see if League Pass is blocked by my work's firewall like all the other video streaming sites...
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Stan's reaction to every JV bucket screams "i wish drummond could do that". lol

also if you guys want to rag on JV's PnR defence, check out andre "super athletic" drummond's. Straight garbage effort.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
            I think you missed the part about Kyle Lowry

Yes, he played and he was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            No, I saw that Lowry had 27 & 10. What I meant was that other guys stepped up besides DD next to Lowry.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Gah! Internet decided to die last night (and I don't have cable) so I haven't seen the game yet!

I didn't realize how much of a junkie I was until this withdrawal. On Lowry's return night too!

Time to see if League Pass is blocked by my work's firewall like all the other video streaming sites...
              Just finished the game now. Real ugly to start, scattered ugly throughout, but strong finish. Kudos to the back court for moving the ball and both getting double digit assists.

Biggest interest note for me is going to be the new rotation. Carroll with 13 mins. PPatt with 16. Powell with DNP-CD.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Game #80: Raptors VS Heat @ ACC, 7:30 PM EST- Friday April 7, 2017

Projected Starters:

Kyle Lowry
                Demar DeRozan
                Demarre Carroll
                Serge Ibaka
                Jonas Valanciunas

Goran Dragic
                Josh Richardson
                Rodney Macgruder
                Luke Babbit
                Hassan Whiteside

Let's get back into the flow, guys. Let's crush Miami!!!!
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Just finished the game now. Real ugly to start, scattered ugly throughout, but strong finish. Kudos to the back court for moving the ball and both getting double digit assists.

Biggest interest note for me is going to be the new rotation. Carroll with 13 mins. PPatt with 16. Powell with DNP-CD.
                  powell needs to get his shit together.

Hopefully with lowry back we'll see some lowry+bench units like we used to, where Powell isn't the guy asked to create. He just can't do it.

Comment

• what's the seeding implications? if we win out are we guaranteed 3rd?

Comment

• Yup magic number for 3 seed is 3. Winning out guarantees it. If boston crashes and burns we still have an outside shot of 2 seed.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                        What'd I miss? Did the sky fall?
                        For about 46 minutes it did. But then Lowry and DeMar caught it and heaved it back up to where it's supposed to be. Maybe a bit higher.

Comment

• Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                            Stan's reaction to every JV bucket screams "i wish drummond could do that". lol

also if you guys want to rag on JV's PnR defence, check out andre "super athletic" drummond's. Straight garbage effort.
                            The first basket of this video is huge. How many times has Demar had the ball, about to get double teamed and JV is standing relatively open under the basket? And somehow the ball gets passed out to the perimeter as if JV wasn't there. If Demar continues to show this recognition, that would be a game changer.

Comment

Let's get back into the flow, guys. Let's crush Miami!!!!
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Given that it was Lowry's first game back, his first time playing game minutes with Ibaka and Tucker, and the whole team really needing to shift from the way they've been riding DeRozan as their fulcrum for 20-whatever games to now playing with Lowry again, that's a lot going on. So they were off for three quarters and pulled it out in the 4th - not all bad.

Also love that, as DanH mentioned earlier, JV really looks to be ramping up his play for the postseason. Playoff JV is by far my favourite version of JV. With him being capable of 15+ ppg in this mode and Ibaka here, that bodes really well for a team that used to be Lowry + DD or nothin'. Just gotta play tough defence and find different ways to score from game to game.

Love a team that can close it out.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X