Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KHD wrote: View Post
    Stan's reaction to every JV bucket screams "i wish drummond could do that". lol



    also if you guys want to rag on JV's PnR defence, check out andre "super athletic" drummond's. Straight garbage effort.
    His offensive repertoire is really getting established, everyone one of those baskets is "Yup, that's a JV bucket." Little hooks and floaters on the roll, running hook across the lane, offensive put backs, 15 foot jump shots. Nice.

    Love that big men still bite on that 18 foot pump fake, lmao. Stay on your feet! He's driving right! Why did you sleep through the film session! Get a haircut!
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

    Comment


    • drshanx wrote: View Post
      Yup magic number for 3 seed is 3. Winning out guarantees it. If boston crashes and burns we still have an outside shot of 2 seed.
      Don't want to be cocky, but I don't think the Raps need homecourt vs. Boston (2nd round). Should be able to beat them in less than 7. *Knocking on several pieces of wood.*

      The first round matchup is up for grabs. Hawks, Bulls, Heat, Pacers all so close, Pacers and Hawks not playing well and trending down tho, Bulls and Heat playing better but a) one of those teams won't make it, and b) none of them likely want to end up 8th facing Cleveland, they're all going to be pretty motivated the last few games to get the 6 or 7 seed. I've got my fingers crossed the Raptors get the Hawks.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

      Comment


      • We good.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


        • So... Is this the game Casey starts Tucker? Carroll only played 13 minutes, 5 in the second half, last night.

          The lineup of Tucker with the starters last night was +10 in 5 minutes.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • Bottom line from last night:

            Lowry's shot didn't miss a beat!!!

            I cringed everytime he fell on his right arm. And he fell a lot, cause he's kyle balls to the wall lowry. But fuck what a feeling to see him back like he never left. We're 9 or 10 days out from game 1 and everybody is healthy, with so much internal competition that powell and carroll are keeping the bench nice and toasty

            Today is a good day
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • DanH wrote: View Post
              So... Is this the game Casey starts Tucker? Carroll only played 13 minutes, 5 in the second half, last night.

              The lineup of Tucker with the starters last night was +10 in 5 minutes.
              My suspicion tells me we don't see a change until both carroll continues to suck and we lose a playoff game
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Bottom line from last night:

                Lowry's shot didn't miss a beat!!!

                I cringed everytime he fell on his right arm. And he fell a lot, cause he's kyle balls to the wall lowry. But fuck what a feeling to see him back like he never left. We're 9 or 10 days out from game 1 and everybody is healthy, with so much internal competition that powell and carroll are keeping the bench nice and toasty

                Today is a good day
                Yeah I watched the replay late last night. It really seems like he's back to normal, maybe a tiny bit slower but that's to be expected with all that time off.

                Comment


                • Favourite play of the game was when Lowry forced Drummond to dribble the ball so he would turn it over.. Lowry then grabs it and gets the and 1. Vintage Lowry right there.

                  Comment


                  • https://instagram.com/p/BShr7eOlEzn/
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • DanH wrote: View Post
                      So... Is this the game Casey starts Tucker? Carroll only played 13 minutes, 5 in the second half, last night.

                      The lineup of Tucker with the starters last night was +10 in 5 minutes.
                      +10? NBA.com says Tucker with the starters was a +84!

                      Edit: you probably weren't talking about net rating lol.
                      Last edited by tDotted; Thu Apr 6, 2017, 12:34 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Looking at the NBA.com stats for last nights game. They have our drtg at around 112 and ortg at 106 for the game. A negative net rating, yet we still won the game. How does this work?

                        Comment


                        • ogi wrote: View Post
                          Looking at the NBA.com stats for last nights game. They have our drtg at around 112 and ortg at 106 for the game. A negative net rating, yet we still won the game. How does this work?
                          Ratings are per 100 possesions. So you can have a negative net rating and win if you finish with more shot attempts, which we did last night.

                          Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Drummond is pretty meh these days.

                            Comment


                            • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Drummond is pretty meh these days.
                              It was his contract year last season

                              Comment


                              • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Drummond is pretty meh these days.
                                He shoots 39% from the free throw line. 39%. That is such a fucking joke. That's why you don't take hack a whoever away. Put in the practice or sit on the bench.
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X