Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Nobody will rest tomorrow according to Casey -- I like it. Fuck the Cavs.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I never made it out alive. Damn you R.L. Stein
    Lol, wasn't R.L. Stein the author of Fear Street? I never made it out of those alive either.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Is it a Choose Your Own Adventure? I only read those.
    I never made it out alive. Damn you R.L. Stein

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    And of course, you keep a finger in the page where you had to make a decision - just in case that it was the wrong one, right?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I recommend the book "we can beat cleveland...and here's how" by esteemed historian Abbas

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I still can't see us beating Cavs if they comeback to life in the playoffs tho
    I recommend the book "we can beat cleveland...and here's how" by esteemed historian Abbas

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    I'm not worried about the Bucks.

Leave a comment:

replied
    It's not going to be a cakewalk, especially given whatever Playoff Giannis is going to look like, but if we play the Bucks it should in no way go to 7

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Milwaukee is 24th in 3pts attempted and 22nd in 3pts made. I wouldn't be too worried about their three point shooting.
    10th in percentage. They're more of a transition team so that's why their attempts are down, but they have good shooters. (Beasley, Terry, Middleton, TELETOVIC.... all can get hot from deep).

I'm not "worried"... just cautious is all.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    I would play this game like it's a normal game and try and get a W. go into the playoffs on a winning streak feeling confident, and play who we have to play. If this team is serious about contending then it shouldn't matter who they play and when they play them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    Giannis + Bucks shooters in the first round would be decent practice for LeBron + Cavs shooters in the second
    Milwaukee is 24th in 3pts attempted and 22nd in 3pts made. I wouldn't be too worried about their three point shooting.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Giannis + Bucks shooters in the first round would be decent practice for LeBron + Cavs shooters in the second

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I'd rather knock off the Cavs in the 2nd round & then beat up on Boston.
    Yeah it really doesn't matter to me when we face them. If our goal is the championship then making it to the ECF vs the 2nd round is just a minor distinction.

Plus there's the off chance that whatever malaise lingering around the Cavs isn't quite sorted out by the second round.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Celtics vs Raptors in ECF.. My dream.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X