No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like playoffs rotations are set. Looks like Casey will go 8 deep.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
      What did whiteside do? I missed it
      Shoved 2Pat for no reason
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        You wanna count the Grey Cup? FOH lol
        Both are semi-pro leagues (The Champion's Cup being the NLL trophy) & IMO count as championships. If the Marlies or 905 win a title this year, does it not count to you as well?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          I was at that game. It was amazing.
          Lucky, I was in my second trimester.. lol. The explosion of audio from video clips I've seen is like nothing else I have heard in sports, and I was in the Rose Garden when Lillard hit that amazing buzzer beater 3 to win the series against the Rockets.. still brings a tear to my eye
          SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• Very curious to see how this lineup plays together.

KL-DD-PJT-PP-SI

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Both are semi-pro leagues (The Champion's Cup being the NLL trophy) & IMO count as championships. If the Marlies or 905 win a title this year, does it not count to you as well?
              It TECHNICALLY does yes, but a Championship vs. a plethora of US Cities is higher value in my eyes

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                what age? I was 8 when I saw it on TV
                I was 'a bit older' than 8, unfortunately for me now. lol. My buddy got tickets at the last minute from his brother and he asked some girl out, but she turned him down. Poor guy. I was his eleventh hour backup plan, lol, but I didn't care. When Carter hit that home run, there was actually stunned silence in the Skydome for a split second, like nobody could believe it. Then the place erupted and the party spilled out into the downtown core. Most amazing live moment in sports for me in my lifetime.

Comment

• I don't know guys....lead getting too big

Comment

• derozan is roasting them lol

Comment

• Patterson needs to take those open 3s.

Comment

• Looks like Delon has jumped Norm in the rotation.

Comment

• Don't play Carroll again.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            I was 'a bit older' than 8, unfortunately for me now. lol. My buddy got tickets at the last minute from his brother and he asked some girl out, but she turned him down. Poor guy. I was his eleventh hour backup plan, lol, but I didn't care. When Carter hit that home run, there was actually stunned silence in the Skydome for a split second, like nobody could believe it. Then the place erupted and the party spilled out into the downtown core. Most amazing live moment in sports for me in my lifetime.
                            Makes me think of when I was 5 & I saw Vince get 50 live for game 3 of the 2001 ECSF against Philly. From that day on, the Raptors have been my team and I watched as much basketball as I could.

Also, the 9th guy is Wright & not Powell?
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• carroll is so dumb

after the turnover the next defensive posession he switched onto the PG for literally no reason.

trade this dummy.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Looks like playoffs rotations are set. Looks like Casey will go 8 deep.

With wright/powell battling for that 9th spot.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X