• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deebo with the huge block

Comment

• shut the fuck up spo, you guys got away with fucking murder

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
        This game feels very much like a playoff game with some ugly play by our best players and then they go and act like our best players.
        Love this game for that reason. We need this going into the playoffs because Demar won't be getting the same amount of calls he usually does. So I'm glad he fought through the non calls and came up big
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• i fucking hate miami. i hope they lose for the next 15 years

Comment

• I hate Goran Dragic's antics on drives. He always pushes off or uses his off arm to try and draw a foul like he just did. Fucking trash.

Comment

• Spolestra has a way of losing his temper and still not look like a scumbag

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                Clean block spo. Sit down
                CLEAN. Watch the replay Spo lol
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wowowoowow

Comment

• Miami has been able to get away with fucking murder tonight on reach ins and grabs..all effing night....
                    And one call they get dinged with spo goes apeshit....
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• go to fucking hell refs

Comment

• Really is like a playoff game. Bizarre calls.

Comment

• That was an awful iso sequence for demar and hard defense by the heat.

Comment

• Prison rules basketball tonight.

Comment

• You can play great defence if you can hand check..and the Heat are doing whatever the law allows..
                              Happy to see the last of these guys...aand happier still the Whiz see them twice in the next 6 days..if you think they played like it was their last game or go home tonight ..wait till they line up against the Whiz where it just might be
                              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Apr 7, 2017, 10:01 PM.
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Really is like a playoff game. Bizarre calls.
                                Lol no way we're giving Cleveland a challenge. We can't even get respect in a regular season game, forget about the playoffs

Comment

Working...
                                X