Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
    Is anyone else here kinda hoping that the Heat get the eighth seed just so that the Cavs have to go through them?
    Is there really much of a difference between the Bulls, Heat and Pacers????
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      lol whiteside talking shit post game saying jv deserves a Grammy for flopping and flopping is on the scouting report for the raps. Like bro you play with goran dragic fuck off.
      Whiteside is a blockhead...seriously the kid is a great physical specimen but comes across as a bit of an idiot.

Comment

lol whiteside talking shit post game saying jv deserves a Grammy for flopping and flopping is on the scouting report for the raps. Like bro you play with goran dragic fuck off.
        Whiteside likes talking shit, but I don't think JV's flopping is why Whiteside had a shit night.

Comment

• Whiteside's stupidity was the reason he got into early foul trouble.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Good game. Messy at times (you can certainly tell some of these guys have literally never played together before). And the Raps fell into long stretches of "let's just not run any offence at all" unfortunately. But when they ran their stuff and guys were on the same page - lots of good looks.

And I LOVED that rotation. A thing of beauty. JV playing with the bench with Lowry, early subs of Ibaka/JV with Pat, the DeMar-bench lineup playing as the established closing lineup from this past stretch (ie with CoJo, Pat, Tucker and Ibaka), closing small (until foul trouble brought JV back in). Followed the game plan to a tee. And except for that Ibaka foul trouble, I doubt we would have seen Poeltl (he was fine, though). Loved it.

Lowry still working off the rust, DeMar putting in a solid scoring effort against a very switchy team (tough strategy to play against with how important PnR play is for us), JV being rock solid, and timely threes from all up and down the roster. And a win against a desperate team? I'll take it.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

whiteside must be fucking retarded because grammy awards aren't for acting, lmao.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                whiteside must be fucking retarded because grammy awards aren't for acting, lmao.
                Lmaooo I didn't even notice that but good point.

Comment

• Game #81 Raptors @ Knicks: MSG, 12 PM EST on Sunday April 9 2017

2 in a row & we might've killed a team's playoff chances (The Heat are whole game behind Indy for the 8th seed now). Now we have a afternoon game against a team that wants to lose. This where we go out and we run circles over the Knicks.

Projected Starters:

Toronto
                  Kyle Lowry
                  Demar DeRozan
                  Demarre Carroll
                  Serge Ibaka
                  Jonas Valanciunas

New York
                  Ron Baker
                  Courtney Lee
                  Justin Holiday
                  Maurice Ndour
                  Willy Hermangomez

(^ I have no idea who the Knicks will actually start. They've gone with a random lineup a lot lately & nothing is set in stone at all for them. This lineup is a guesstimate).

Anyways, this is the second to last game. I hope Lowry & Ibaka can get along & work things out in this one. We need a good mojo for the Cavs on Wednesday.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    Somebody give him a lollipop.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

New York
                      Ron Baker
                      Courtney Lee
                      Justin Holiday
                      Maurice Ndour
                      Willy Hermangomez

classic knicks LOL

Comment

• "I feel like I'm not done," Rose said. "It's a new start. I feel rejuvenated, and when you put all that together, when I step on the floor, I really don't know what to expect. What I'm doing right now is just preparing myself for something big. I think we have a chance to win every game, and in the league, that's rare."

I know he clarified his 82-0 comment but it's still funny

Comment

• In theory this should be a nice practice game for Lowry and Ibaka to work on their communication. Expect lots of forced Lowry-Ibaka action like last game (seemed to me they ran it a lot more to try to get them reps, leaving JV out of the action more than usual last game).
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Just imagine if you had few $k on Knicks +12.5 last night...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Just imagine if you had few $k on Knicks +12.5 last night...

That is the quintessential Knicks experience.
                              It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

Comment

• Hopefully the Raptors execute and not look down at their opponent. Could use a nice easy victory.. last two were a lot tougher then they should have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X