• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did we just clinch the 3rd seed
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Nice Avatar. Love it.

You from Alberta? Im a Calgary boy myself, though live in TO now.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
        Purtle Turtle was the game changer today.
        For real! JV wasn't a good matchup in this game.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          did we just clinch the 3rd seed
          Yessir
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
            did we just clinch the 3rd seed
            Yup!!

Now it'll be interesting to see whether a W or L vs us in the last game determines 1st or 2nd for CLE

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              To his credit.... Patrick Patterson ended up having a great game.

15 points 6/9 fg 3/6 from 3s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Jacks right...If Ppat and Tucker and carroll can muster 6 or 7 or more threes between them we will most likely win..
              If they are cold the Raps are up against it...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Hernangomez is not a good matchup for him? hmm..
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Melo to the raptors confirmed
                  his shit defense will not be vilified in Toronto because he can't guard any worse than Carroll

Comment

• Cavs have waived DeAndre Liggins in the hope of adding another ring-chasing guard for the post season.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Hernangomez is not a good matchup for him? hmm..
                      Yea because Hernangomez is a little too agile for him and he can shoot the ball. Maybe I'm wrong but JV struggled mightily against him so I don't know what else to chalk it up to

Comment

• Clyde Frazier is my hero though. Dude is styling and profiling, winning and grinning

https://twitter.com/World_Wide_Wob/s...10768615600129
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          a lot of players are not a good matchup for JV lol. JV is like situational player
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Felt a lot like the Bulls/Nets game yesterday except the Raps closed it out with authority while the Bulls pissed it away late. Difference between a third seed and a team fighting to stay in the playoffs I guess.... both teams will have a tough time getting up for certain games but the better teams will find a way to get wins.

Comment

• Game #82 Raptors VS Cavaliers @ Quicken Loans Arena, Wednesday April 12, 2017, 8 PM EST

Alright guys, this is the big one. We either close out the season on a hot streak, or we end up losing a game to a heated rival in the Cavs. This one is for pride, justice & proof we can hang with the elite team in the league!

Projected Starters

At Point Guard for the Raptors, he's the tough 6 foot bulldog, the 31 year old from Philly whose come back from injury & has shown he's ready for these playoffs..... #7, KYLE LOWRY!

At Shooting Guard, the man who has been the backbone of this squad, the man who idolized Kobe so much his style of play is freakishly similar, the man from Cali who never quits....... #10, DEMAR DEROZAN!

At Small Forward, the guy who takes a lot of bullcrap for his contract & his injuries, the guy who stole a nickname from a beloved Raptor before him, the man who hopes to prove he can be a catalyst these playoffs... #5, DEMARRE CARROLL!

At Power Forward, the guy who was disgruntled in Orlando, tossed away like a used tissue in OKC, the man who been to the NBA Finals & hopes to be a key piece in leading his newfound team there.... #9, SERGE IBAKA!

At Center, the man from Lithuania, The ittybittyballers.ca pusher, the guy who either plays with his heart on his sleeve or looks drunk out there, #17, JONAS VALANCIUNAS!

And our opponents, the Cleveland Cavaliers Starting Group:

PG- Kyrie Ivring
                              SG- JR Smith
                              SF- Lebron James
                              PF- Kevin Love
                              C- Tristan Thompson

LET'S GO GET 51 WINS BABY!
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If it secures Cleveland first place then I'd trot out Bruno, Siakam and FVV for 40 min each.

Comment

Working...
                                X