Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bru......no....no....no....yes!

    Comment


    • Ball wrote: View Post
      I think you might be reading too much into a game where pretty much no one gives a crap.
      This is true. Carroll looked really bad though lol. Jeez. I wouldn't care if he were out of the lineup but he's still a fucking starter on this team and it's gonna hurt us.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

      Comment


      • GLF wrote: View Post
        You think? Of our main players that will actually get playoff minutes only Jonas looked good. Oh and Norm who I expect to take Carroll's minutes at some point unless Casey is trying to lose.
        Well 3 of them aren't even in the building ....so what are you seeing exactly?

        Comment


        • am i the only one who doesn't think Carroll deserves all the hate he's getting?

          like yes i get it, we need to move some contracts and he may be the right person to move, but cut him some slack he's not Hedo
          in masai we trust

          water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

          Comment


          • GLF wrote: View Post
            This is true. Carroll looked really bad though lol. Jeez. I wouldn't care if he were out of the lineup but he's still a fucking starter on this team and it's gonna hurt us.
            carroll always looks bad haha

            Comment


            • Boston is pulling away in the 4th.

              Comment


              • Tavares >> Bebe

                Let the wrong Brazilian C go.

                Comment


                • The length out there for the Raps is crazy.

                  Comment


                  • i see bebe is still passing out from 2 feet in front of the rim

                    Comment


                    • bucks will be a good test. playing well against them and getting the series win would be a good start to any deep playoff aspirations.

                      Comment


                      • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Siakam hit a 3 this game, I think...
                        No, he missed one.

                        Comment


                        • On the CLE telecast they gave Tavares player of the game.

                          #RAPSWINEVERYTHING

                          Comment



                          • Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post
                              The length out there for the Raps is crazy.
                              You must not see FVV but he was out there.

                              Comment


                              • We take the W. 51 wins, I'm 4-0 on my second GT streak & we show that we have elite depth baby!

                                BRUNO FOR #POTG IMO, except maybe Powell.... who I knew would come out and play hard. I said it was Norman time.... and boy did he shine. WOOOOOOOO! FUCK DA CAVS.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X