Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Fuck Brooklyn

Comment

• Fan Appreciation Night in CLE.....LeBron doesn't play lol

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        Finally?!

I thought he was as bad of a signing as your av, we should have never signed nevermind play him.....a trade for ANYTHING would be awesome.
        Hmm I definitely don't hide my distaste for Carroll, but comparing him to the guy in my avatar is a bit much, no? At least Carroll can play a lick of defense and hit 3's at a respectable clip (on average). The other guy was just a liability on both ends, didn't give a crap, and quit on us pretty much.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          carroll always looks bad haha
          It's true. But I don't know if you can get away with it as much in the playoffs. Scola was a perfect example. His bad play was easy to cover up and still find a way to win with but in the playoffs you HAD to take him out of the lineup because it was killing us
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Damn
            https://twitter.com/CBSSportsNBA/sta...43449001107456
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It looks like Cavs will get the Pacers. Celtics get the Bulls.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                Hmm I definitely don't hide my distaste for Carroll, but comparing him to the guy in my avatar is a bit much, no? At least Carroll can play a lick of defense and hit 3's at a respectable clip (on average). The other guy was just a liability on both ends, didn't give a crap, and quit on us pretty much.
                Yea Carroll isn't as bad as Hedo. He's bad but not that bad. If he would literally just stop trying to drive the ball I would hate him a little less. That's to me his biggest flaw mainly because he doesn't know it lol.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Isn't working

Comment

• We still have the worst 1st rd matchup imo.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      am i the only one who doesn't think Carroll deserves all the hate he's getting?

like yes i get it, we need to move some contracts and he may be the right person to move, but cut him some slack he's not Hedo
                      It's not really hate to say that Carroll sucks, especially for the contract that he has. Nobody has anything personal against him

That said, Carroll doesn't exactly help his own public image by calling himself JYD 2.0 and then going out for all-day shopping trips, trying to get teammates like Joseph to come out with him on off days.

Comment

• Great regular season y'all. Goddamn rollercoaster.

ON TO THE PLAYOFFS

Comment

We still have the worst 1st rd matchup imo.
                          Mmm I think Boston has it worse. They play a Chicago team with a boat load of playoff experience and is set up for major disappointment if they become the 6th(?) 1st seed to lose to an 8th seed. Bucks don't have alot of experience, and Giannis isn't an elite shooter yet. I'd play off him, take away driving lanes and force him to become an outside shooter. If he focuses on shooting rather than driving and distributing, then I'll live with him beating us 1-on-1 with his shooting.

Comment

• I actually liked how Bruno played. Solid D. Good for him.

The game was slightly better than I expected.
                            Man, Cavs bench is meh. They let the Raps kids run all over them.

Comment

We still have the worst 1st rd matchup imo.
                              I disagree. The Celtics do.

The Bucks don't have Playoff experience.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                It's true. But I don't know if you can get away with it as much in the playoffs. Scola was a perfect example. His bad play was easy to cover up and still find a way to win with but in the playoffs you HAD to take him out of the lineup because it was killing us
                                well at least we have options to plug into carroll's spot now. either he plays well or he gets the quick hook and tucker goes in.

Comment

Working...
                                X