Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A.I wrote: View Post
    Don't see why he can't for some minutes, with Derozan on the floor. He is a good enough ball handler and is capable of making plays.
    Casey should experiment for one game.

    Comment


    • sanyo wrote: View Post
      Bebe saved us this game at the end guys -- I know some are upset about JV but if Bebe can give you that kinda D, I have no problem putting him in at the end over JV

      Its like baseball when your up or tied at home -- you bring your elite fielders out to hold the game

      And bebe was trying to do that -- hold the game... his D was alot better today and again no prob with him over JV.
      sanyo wrote: View Post
      Right now its too early again to discuss trades. We need to see Bebe be consistent and if Poeltl has any game -- depth is still key and JV has a bargain contract now. And what if Bebe gets injured? Or JV? You wanna go with Poeltl getting major minutes?

      Sometimes guys you need to relax... yeah long term its a waste for JV to be on the bench, but its only one or two games... and both games Raps won -- its that kinda of D that can win or lose you games... just enjoy the win.
      It's been 4 years mate. If JV still can't win Casey's trust, he never will. Ship him out.
      "Stay steamy"

      - Kobe

      Comment


      • tonious35 wrote: View Post
        No worries man.

        Every player is a specific tool to be used at a certain situation and condition. If the tool works well at that condition, you use it and use it again. If it fails bad at that situation, you switch the tool and use another one and you expect the tool not to pout.
        If you don't use the tool in certain situations it may not work when you need it to.

        But regardless of this flawed analogy, I'm not upset about JV not being there in the 4th for these two games, because it was a back to back and he's coming off a knee contusion.

        What I do think is the bigger problem is just how he's used and ignored. That said, we may be trying to rectify it... Can't remember the last time I saw him get two lobs in a game, let alone one from DD.

        Give it a few weeks and see what the situation is. If this continues then a trade.makes sense.
        It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

        Comment


        • sanyo wrote: View Post
          Right now its too early again to discuss trades. We need to see Bebe be consistent and if Poeltl has any game -- depth is still key and JV has a bargain contract now. And what if Bebe gets injured? Or JV? You wanna go with Poeltl getting major minutes?

          Sometimes guys you need to relax... yeah long term its a waste for JV to be on the bench, but its only one or two games... and both games Raps won -- its that kinda of D that can win or lose you games... just enjoy the win.
          Disagree. You should always be looking to upgrade your time. Preparation and awareness

          Comment


          • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            It's been 4 years mate. If JV still can't win Casey's trust, he never will. Ship him out.
            Well JV should also up his D ... we all know Casey is big on D... and JV is below average defensively... so maybe they will eventually if Bebe shows consistency.

            Comment


            • Scraptor wrote: View Post
              If you don't use the tool in certain situations it may not work when you need it to.

              But regardless of this flawed analogy, I'm not upset about JV not being there in the 4th for these two games, because it was a back to back and he's coming off a knee contusion.

              What I do think is the bigger problem is just how he's used and ignored. That said, we may be trying to rectify it... Can't remember the last time I saw him get two lobs in a game, let alone one from DD.

              Give it a few weeks and see what the situation is. If this continues then a trade.makes sense.
              Agreed but Casey is gonna roll with bebe until it breaks

              Comment


              • lewro wrote: View Post
                Disagree. You should always be looking to upgrade your time. Preparation and awareness
                I get it but again Masai is not going to ship JV in the 9th game of the year... or even this year... at the earliest it will be the off-season... there will be needs potentially with the 3 (if Carroll is injury prone), 4 or even the 1 if they cant give Lowry the deal he wants.

                But not now... and it'd be pointless right now.

                Comment


                • JV is fine

                  Unless we can get PG, DMC, or an allstar for them i say no
                  Abbas wrote:

                  First of all i was my own source

                  Comment


                  • I've sured got roasted over the past week for suggesting to even consider trading jv. And I'm a fan of jv. (Sorry to pat myself on the back).

                    Comment


                    • Abbas wrote: View Post
                      JV is fine

                      Unless we can get PG, DMC, or an allstar for them i say no
                      He's our best chip to land a pf

                      Comment


                      • sanyo wrote: View Post
                        I get it but again Masai is not going to ship JV in the 9th game of the year... or even this year... at the earliest it will be the off-season... there will be needs potentially with the 3 (if Carroll is injury prone), 4 or even the 1 if they cant give Lowry the deal he wants.

                        But not now... and it'd be pointless right now.
                        Disagree again. You have to be opportunistic. Watch the league, see what shakes out. Teams will know what they have in a month

                        Comment


                        • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          If you don't use the tool in certain situations it may not work when you need it to.

                          But regardless of this flawed analogy, I'm not upset about JV not being there in the 4th for these two games, because it was a back to back and he's coming off a knee contusion.

                          What I do think is the bigger problem is just how he's used and ignored. That said, we may be trying to rectify it... Can't remember the last time I saw him get two lobs in a game, let alone one from DD.

                          Give it a few weeks and see what the situation is. If this continues then a trade.makes sense.
                          Damn your rational thoughts haha.

                          Comment


                          • lewro wrote: View Post
                            He's our best chip to land a pf
                            I agree but i'm not sold on Bebe. But if he keeps playing like this and Poeltl develops into a solid player. Then i could see them moving JV for a PF.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • lewro wrote: View Post
                              Disagree again. You have to be opportunistic. Watch the league, see what shakes out. Teams will know what they have in a month
                              We can disagree but when JV is still here in the off-season let's talk again.

                              Comment


                              • Yo guys, stop with this JV trade talk.. Bebe has shown nothing in the playoffs. And Im not biased or anything.. I swear!
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X