Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Oh well. 7-3 with two losses to the defending champs is a fine start
    I really want to see how we react to adversity over the next few games. Should be a good test.
    It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Semester? Aren't you a doctor yet?

Finish up and fix DeMarre Carroll so we can get some value out of him.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
        you cant win trying to simply outscore the opposition when the other teams bigs are hitting threes and crashing the boards effortlessly
        I can handle Frye getting open occasionally... you just have to punish him on the glass and the other end when he's in there, which the Raptors did overall (he was a -9). Meanwhile, Kevin Love was a +18, while shooting 1-7 from 3, because he was killing us on the glass. The Raptors lost this game largely because they were almost always playing from behind because offensive rebounding was helping Cleveland put together big runs. To me that's a potential achilles heel of this team against other playoff calibre teams.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          I really want to see how we react to adversity over the next few games. Should be a good test.
          I'm wondering.. Why NBAs scheduler hates us? I mean, what did we do to him? Warriors & Cavs on the back to back + a trip to Denver? There's only one explanation.. somebody fucked scheduler's wife.
          Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 15, 2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
            I can handle Frye getting open occasionally... you just have to punish him on the glass and the other end when he's in there, which the Raptors did overall (he was a -9). Meanwhile, Kevin Love was a +18, while shooting 1-7 from 3, because he was killing us on the glass. The Raptors lost this game largely because they were almost always playing from behind because offensive rebounding was helping Cleveland put together big runs. To me that's a potential achilles heel of this team against other playoff calibre teams.
            i agree, in my opinion, Patterson cost us this one. JV got beat by TT for the majority of the game, but he was starting to show up in the late stretch.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
              how much will a healthy sully help there

Comment

• Patterson 34mins 2pts 1/6fg 0/3 3pt.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                  how much will a healthy sully help there
                  Exactly this. He's one of the best rebounders in the league actually.

Comment

• K first, that was some awwwful reffing, and I don't say that a lot. The following all happened in the last 2 minutes:
                    -Kyle barely breathed on love on a failed alley oop pass from lebron, bail out call for cleveland
                    -jv holding the ball at mid court, gets run into by kyrie chasing after kyle and gets an offensive foul for some reason?
                    -raptors tip the ball in on a clear offensive rebound, refs huddle, whaddya know, refs take it away.

Another reason we lost: patrick patterson. He was horriawful man. Like, if patterson even plays "below average" basketball we win the game. This was a game where a demarre carroll or a jared sullinger really would have helped, a different option at the 4, cause pattersons head was somewhere else tonight

Overall, good effort. The only real big difference in cleveland and toronto (other than lebron of course) is they just hit more open 3s than we do. Same song and dance as the playoffs and all last year.
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Patterson 34mins 2pts 1/6fg 0/3 3pt.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Patterson 34mins 2pts 1/6fg 0/3 3pt.
                        Plus piss poor defense, piss poor rebounding, and a missed gimme from 3 centimeters away.

Comment

• Pat needs to find his 3 or we should trade him while his value us high. I love the guy, but seriously. That 3 is costing us. At least Ross & Powell knocked down 7 of them.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Pat needs to find his 3 or we should trade him while his value us high. I love the guy, but seriously. That 3 is costing us. At least Ross & Powell knocked down 7 of them.
                            How high is his value? He's a free agent to be that only shoots open jumpers or floaters, and inconsistently. He does the little things really good usually but so do like 60 other guys in the league

Comment

• Comment

• Game #11: Golden State Warriors 127 - Toronto Raptors 121

Your Toronto Raptors look to rebound after a tough loss in Cleveland in what will likely be one of their toughest challenges of the year: the high-powered Golden State Warriors on the second night of a back-to-back. It's time for everyone to dig deep.

PROJECTED STARTERS:

Can the Raptors slow down Golden State's explosive offense? Will 2Pat realize he's supposed to hit open three pointers? How many people are already writing this off as a loss?

LET'S GO RAPS!!!
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X