Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Warriors have a lineup of KD, Green, Iggy, Klay and Curry and some people are fucking whining why JV is not in the game. Holy shit.
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • ONE missed call and the team crumbles. That's gotta stop, Casey needs to address this

      Comment


      • TRex wrote: View Post
        The Warriors have a lineup of KD, Green, Iggy, Klay and Curry and some people are fucking whining why JV is not in the game. Holy shit.
        What exactly has going small accomplished? Might as well continue to let JV dominate them on the offensive end, especially because Demar is missing shots now and the offensive is basically non-existent.

        Comment


        • GLF wrote: View Post
          Welp game over. We are still a notch under golden state and Cleveland. Probably the spurs and clippers as well
          Nao make dat ollddd
          OG is our king

          Comment


          • TRex wrote: View Post
            The Warriors have a lineup of KD, Green, Iggy, Klay and Curry and some people are fucking whining why JV is not in the game. Holy shit.
            Exactly. Like yea you can post up JV and punish them but you are just giving up twos for 3s and they probably wouldn't post up JV enough anyway to really force their hand
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

            Comment


            • I don't understand why Kyle and Demar don't know what to do a lot of times when the double teams and blitzing defense comes. They get flustered so easily. You'd think that after 3+ years of being "the guys", those options and counters would be drilled into them and their teammates, like totally second nature.

              Comment


              • TRex wrote: View Post
                The Warriors have a lineup of KD, Green, Iggy, Klay and Curry and some people are fucking whining why JV is not in the game. Holy shit.
                because he is playing well and its a match up we can exploit

                fine i accept taking him out if we play better defense but when they are killing us with small ball cause we arent stopping them, then hell yeah put JV in to punish them on their end

                make them react to us instead of us always reacting to them
                Last edited by Niagara Raptor; Wed Nov 16, 2016, 10:27 PM.

                Comment


                • GLF wrote: View Post
                  Exactly. Like yea you can post up JV and punish them but you are just giving up twos for 3s and they probably wouldn't post up JV enough anyway to really force their hand

                  Dude struggled MIGHTILY guarding Frye last night lol. Durant would make him look like damn fool.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • GLF wrote: View Post
                    Exactly. Like yea you can post up JV and punish them but you are just giving up twos for 3s and they probably wouldn't post up JV enough anyway to really force their hand
                    yeah but we can't put 2 mvps and 2 all stars on the floor when we go small. the only way you can even have a chance against GSW is to force them to adapt somehow. It means you need JV to get hot inside and do as well as he can on D, and you need a little good luck. It'll give you more of a chance than trying to match small ball with these guys.

                    Comment


                    • Sam Mitchell nailed it. Resist the bait to match their death lineup with a bunch of small guys. Play jv ffs. They score every time down the court anyways with your small ball defense, punish with them wit jv and fluster them!! Fuck!
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • TRex wrote: View Post
                        Dude struggled MIGHTILY guarding Frye last night lol.
                        I actually disagree with this. Jonas actually looked pretty darn good defending against Frye, bit slower than usual but it was kinda working. By the way, that big three he hit wasn't on JV I believe. Lowry switched and slipped.

                        Comment


                        • TRex wrote: View Post
                          The Warriors have a lineup of KD, Green, Iggy, Klay and Curry and some people are fucking whining why JV is not in the game. Holy shit.
                          Must be some sort of coincidence that Patterson is -13 and JV/Pascal are the only starters not in the negatives.

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post
                            I don't understand why Kyle and Demar don't know what to do a lot of times when the double teams and blitzing defense comes. They get flustered so easily. You'd think that after 3+ years of being "the guys", those options and counters would be drilled into them and their teammates, like totally second nature.
                            It's not that they don't know, it's that they get their emotions out of check. They end up trying to show up the refs with "you have to call this contact right??" and they stop playing regular basketball

                            Comment


                            • TRex wrote: View Post
                              Dude struggled MIGHTILY guarding Frye last night lol. Durant would make him look like damn fool.
                              why would he be guarding durant?

                              also frye was more of a problem for siakam and bebe than for JV last night btw.

                              Comment


                              • GLF wrote: View Post
                                Exactly. Like yea you can post up JV and punish them but you are just giving up twos for 3s and they probably wouldn't post up JV enough anyway to really force their hand
                                TRex wrote: View Post
                                Dude struggled MIGHTILY guarding Frye last night lol. Durant would make him look like damn fool.
                                Did you guys watch the last 5 minutes? How exactly could that have gone worse with jv on the court??
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X