Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Nick nurse with no mention of jv..we need kyle and demar to ATTACK WITH MO FORCE

I was starting to forget how frustrating this coaching staff is..now I remember
    yeah "more force" from demar and lowry is not the issue here

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Nick nurse with no mention of jv..we need kyle and demar to ATTACK WITH MO FORCE

I was starting to forget how frustrating this coaching staff is..now I remember
      Attack them with all of the force you want, their lead will continue to go up.

Comment

• my god this offence is humiliating. demar bad long 2 missed, lowry terrible force into the paint on the rebound, miss.

Comment

• We look flat

Comment

• DeRozan is still shook from last game, STILL doesn't want to drive LOL

Comment

• lol good night

Comment

• # FREE POWELL

That guy is your best 3 point shooter sitting on the bench barely visible.

Hate Casey sometimes.

Comment

• This isn't looking good
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Sure let Demar and Lowry continue to shoot/drive, thats going to work...

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      my god this offence is humiliating. demar bad long 2 missed, lowry terrible force into the paint on the rebound, miss.
                      demar is slowly falling back down to earth... he was playing way over his head.

Comment

• You guys make a good point. I take back my stance on not playing JV. They are gonna hit 3s with or without JV so might as well play him. The only thing is I know we won't punish them with JV.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I can't watch this anymore. No ball movement. Lots of refbaiting and looking around at officials.

Comment

• Same thing in the Cavs series, team just flat out gives up after a 3 min stretch of good basketball from the opponent. WTF happened to the fight?

Comment

• and got a west coast swing after this

LOL

Comment

• OVO? This game is OVA!

Comment

Working...
                                X