Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happened to Klay Thompson this year though? 3/11 from 3?
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • tDotted wrote: View Post
      So shocked this was single digits. Didn't feel like it at all
      It wasn't. GSW took their foot of the pedal, clearly. Durant did that effin shimmy in the 4th Q - but it was over long before that.

      Comment


      • Ross unguardable!

        Comment


        • Zainab wrote: View Post
          hate curryyyy and durant
          motherfucking super team
          and duck draymond green like wtf
          Yeah, I can say forsure say after both playing both teams b2b ill be cheering for cleveland to whoop their ass in the finals
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • i hate this superteam nonsense

            Comment


            • TRex wrote: View Post
              What happened to Klay Thompson this year though? 3/11 from 3?
              Always been overrated.
              golden wrote: View Post
              It wasn't. GSW took their foot of the pedal, clearly. Durant did that effin shimmy in the 4th Q - but it was over long before that.
              This is true

              Comment


              • golden wrote: View Post
                It wasn't. GSW took their foot of the pedal, clearly. Durant did that effin shimmy in the 4th Q - but it was over long before that.
                Yep. Score probably looks like this if we played our best

                Comment


                • Patterson.. amazing way to end the game

                  Comment


                  • That small ball BS in the second quarter killed us today.

                    Comment


                    • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                      no matter how bad tonight looks... the whiz at 2 and 8 just got beat by the happless 76'ers.... kaboom...

                      maybe vlade can figure a way to get john wall into sacto instead of having to let boogie go....
                      I'm not even mad at the loss I just think there's easily changeable straregic decisions. We'd still lose but it'd be closer still, at least.
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • Ross n norm, less cory pat dmc

                        Comment


                        • Zainab wrote: View Post
                          hate curryyyy and durant
                          motherfucking super team
                          and duck draymond green like wtf
                          Draymond burned our crops and released a plague on our village.
                          "Stay steamy"

                          - Kobe

                          Comment


                          • Yea Cleveland definitely looks better than GS overall as of today
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                            Comment


                            • Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Patterson.. amazing way to end the game
                              lol
                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • Raps went toe to toe with the best for two nights in a row. The team is there, effort, energy.... the problem is that there is this guy who drives the boat into the rocks every time it matters.
                                Casey - take a porch seat, get the f***ck out of the way! Let the guys play THE GAME!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X