Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hit the wrong button, I'll fix this up quickly

    EDIT: There we go.
    Last edited by consmap; Sat Nov 19, 2016, 11:02 AM.
    OG is our king

    Comment


    • Oh my god man
      It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

      Comment


      • Grab 'em by Mr. Cousins!

        Comment


        • We're playing these guys again? Better win this time.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • Lupe wrote: View Post
            We're 20th in the league in pace. Playing too fast is not our issue.
            I disagree with that. We played the first 8 games without a pace above 96 possessions. The last four games have all been above 98 and gotten higher each game. Those are games against teams that like to play at a fast pace, and the Raptors are good enough to win playing at a faster pace. But it's faster than their ideal pace and they need to do a better job dictating it.

            Comment


            • mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              I know Casey hand was forced, but I want to see more Bench + JV lineups. We cannot rely on Kyle and Demar playing 38+ minutes a game.
              I agree with this 8-10 mins with cory, norm, Ross. They can protect the perimeter and jv get post touches. Use a rim protector like bebe or poeltl behind demar. They dont need touches.

              Comment


              • 007 wrote: View Post
                We're playing these guys again? Better win this time.
                Why do you sound surprised that we'd play a team more than one time? Haha

                But I agree, can't let Rudy get both against us this year.

                Comment


                • mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                  I know Casey hand was forced, but I want to see more Bench + JV lineups. We cannot rely on Kyle and Demar playing 38+ minutes a game.
                  If you take away OT then Lowry and DeMar only played 32 and 31 minutes respectively, so that's a positive sign (even if DeMar's was partially driven by his foul trouble). This was the first game in a long time that Casey opened the 4th with Lowry on the bench, and that worked out decently for us.

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • 102-94 Raps

                      Comment


                      • Key Matchups

                        Lowry vs Lawson
                        Demar vs Gay
                        JV vs Psychopath


                        Lowry wins by 3 points
                        Demar wins by 7 points
                        Psychopath wins by 9 points

                        3+7 =10
                        10-9 = 1
                        3 players, 1 point = 3-1
                        =
                        Warriors blew a 3-1 lead
                        Abbas wrote:

                        First of all i was my own source

                        Comment


                        • Imagine Gallinari on this team as the starting 4? damn. He can also play the 3.

                          He's the perfect fit for this team.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • TRex wrote: View Post
                            Imagine Gallinari on this team as the starting 4? damn. He can also play the 3.

                            He's the perfect fit for this team.
                            He just might be the outside/inside guy we need.

                            He is under contract for this year at approx 15m or so....but has a player option next year for 16m...He is 28 and will likely opt out to see what the market will pay him...

                            So..what is the ante to swing a deal for Primo Pasta 2.0 ? What would Denver want ? And do the salaries work. Denver is still in young player acquisition mode so saying Demarre Caroll is a non starter...

                            Whaddaya think ?
                            And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                            Comment


                            • Joey wrote: View Post
                              Why do you sound surprised that we'd play a team more than one time? Haha

                              But I agree, can't let Rudy get both against us this year.
                              We only play West teams two times each, and we've played both games against DEN and SAC before the 15 game mark. Worth remarking on in my opinion.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment


                              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                He just might be the outside/inside guy we need.

                                He is under contract for this year at approx 15m or so....but has a player option next year for 16m...He is 28 and will likely opt out to see what the market will pay him...

                                So..what is the ante to swing a deal for Primo Pasta 2.0 ? What would Denver want ? And do the salaries work. Denver is still in young player acquisition mode so saying Demarre Caroll is a non starter...

                                Whaddaya think ?
                                Ross and a prospect would do it salary wise.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X