• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loool
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

loool
      Exactly why he and his team ran back to the locker room as quickly as they can.

Comment

• I hope the Kings get bankrupt and we get Boogie for free next year for this crime

Comment

• So all of this happens when I leave. Wow.
          I'll have to see if I can watch the play again
          OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            So all of this happens when I leave. Wow.
            I'll have to see if I can watch the play again
            Don't watch it....
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I'm still shocked. The referees and the Kings staff fucked up and the Raptors payed for it? it's not right.

Masai should protest that game and the NBA should do the right thing and that's either 1. play the overtime or 2. call it a draw.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Refs aside, the real problem is giving up 60pts on 50% FG shooting by half-time for the 4th game in a row. Especially against scrub teams like Sacto, you can't be giving them any hope they can win the game against the superior team. I suspect that the bad defense in the first halves are related to Lowry and DD conserving energy for offense needed down the stretch.

Comment

• Don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. Hope that ref gets fired.

Comment

• Oh and the Raptors ignored Jonas in the second half after he dominated the first. But you know, that's almost a tradition at this point.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Game #13: Toronto Raptors @ Sacramento Kings - Nov. 20/16 9:00 PM EST

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Oh and the Raptors ignored Jonas in the second half after he dominated the first. But you know, that's almost a tradition at this point.
                      Why am I not surprised lol.

When something else works other than giving the ball to DD or Lowry in the first half, the game plan for the second is riding them come hell or high water
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I can't believe matt and Leo working hard to defend the call on sportsnet post game. Who's side are you on losers?

It was probably decided by the nba replay center aka the silver illuminati. Shit like this makes me want to give up watching. Just bush league stuff.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Was just gonna post this! NBA doing their absolute best to fuck with the Raps this year! Can't have the same success they had las year! FUCK THE NBA! FUCK THE REFS! FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I can't believe matt and Leo working hard to defend the call on sportsnet post game. Who's side are you on losers?
                              "Yes" man. Both of them.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

What's Patterson's contention? Was there 27.2 left on the game clock when the Kings timeout was called?

Comment

Working...
                                X