No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These NBA refs really need to use some common sense.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not sure exactly how the ruling worked, but the tech was for Ross's extra foul pulling Giannis down after the whistle. Definitely couldn't have been called a flagrant.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        These NBA refs really need to use some common sense.
        Ross' right arm was on Alphabet's arm which made it look like he was pulling him around

Comment

• Need to gather themselves again... this is the big bucks push...
          "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

Comment

• Aww yeah Ross
            OG is our king

Comment

• well.. a 3 and a steal and dunk... thats a pretty good response...
              "We can grow the economy not from the top down the way Mr. Harper wants to... but from the heart outwards". ---- Justin Trudeau 2015

Comment

• I have so much more confidence in Ross finally. Even when he has a bad shooting game now I believe he will eventually hit his shots or make a good defensive play and he did just that. He is the only guy we have that can hit 3s with a hand in his face lol.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How many steps was that?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I have so much more confidence in Ross finally. Even when he has a bad shooting game now I believe he will eventually hit his shots or make a good defensive play and he did just that. He is the only guy we have that can hit 3s with a hand in his face lol.
                    Agreed. He finally after so many seasons became mentally tough and doesn't let bad shooting nights affect his confidence.

Comment

• Ooooh Lowry
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Kloe!

Comment

• yes sir... one thing the bucks don't want to get into is a shooting contest...cuz they are a pretty poor jump shooting team...

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            well.. a 3 and a steal and dunk... thats a pretty good response...
                            An Amber Rose response

Comment

• Wow Giannis gets to the rim at will. Unstoppable

Comment

• Bebe with 4 blocks now. Nice one on Po
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X