Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bendit wrote: View Post
    You have a twisted sense of humour ...or is it really contextually true?
    All of the above. lol.

    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Now I know why you wanted pink font for sarcasm, zanaib
    Pink font is too much work. We need something like........ slol = sarcastic laughing out loud. slol.

    Comment


    • golden wrote: View Post

      Pink font is too much work. We need something like........ slol = sarcastic laughing out loud. slol.
      I just go ahead and use sarcasm and if it's not understood then they can be left behind. Call it internet blog Darwinism
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • This should be a W. Lakers cannot play any defense and this teams offense has been on a roll.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

        Comment


        • MACK11 wrote: View Post
          This should be a W. Lakers cannot play any defense and this teams offense has been on a roll.
          Just hope the players aren't thinking the same way. If we come out with that Memphis effort, we're gonna get spanked. The Lakers can't play D, but they sure do play O and play together. They're also deep with "pretty good" players
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Just hope the players aren't thinking the same way. If we come out with that Memphis effort, we're gonna get spanked. The Lakers can't play D, but they sure do play O and play together. They're also deep with "pretty good" players
            Lakers aren't good.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

            Comment


            • The 1st players that bites on a Lou Will pump fake should be benched
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

              Comment


              • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                The 1st players that bites on a Lou Will pump fake should be benched
                This will be the ultimate "In or Out on Ross" test.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

                Comment


                • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Lakers aren't good.
                  I know they're not "good", but they're not terrible either. They're 9-9 after already playing Golden State 3 times and the Spurs. They've beaten: Golden State, OKC, Atlanta(twice), Houston, and last game in Chicago.

                  I'm just saying, come out with that "we're too good to worry" shit we saw vs Memphis, and they'll fuck around and drop 120+
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • Oh, also for my fellow "Powell nation" residents...he should start tonight, then Carroll can go all JYD on his former team tomorrow
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Lakers aren't good.
                        Not sure. They've been in pretty much every game that they've played this year. They're well coached. This is a dangerous team.
                        Mamba Mentality

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • TRex wrote: View Post
                            Not sure. They've been in pretty much every game that they've played this year. They're well coached. This is a dangerous team.
                            Well.. even though I agree with you, we are better team and we should be eating teams like these Lakers for breakfast. Especially @ home.

                            Comment


                            • Can Leo shut the hell up about why Lowry struggled to start he season? Stop blaming team USA you imbecile. Lowry missed shots that was it!!!!
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                              Comment


                              • My god these 2 are so stale. Like i said the other night, Raps need a major upgrade on their pregame show.
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X