Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sully will fix help with rebounding issue once he gets back.

    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

    Comment


    • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Sully will fix help with rebounding issue once he gets back.

      Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      That's the one thing I can say we can rely on Sully for. He's a phenomenal rebounder
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

      Comment


      • Bebe is going to make a lot of money in this league.

        Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

        Comment


        • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Bebe is going to make a lot of money in this league.

          Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          Yep...players/agents are going to realize if not already that signing in TO will be great for their career (make a lot of money). They just have to be patient, practicse hard and not cross Casey.

          Comment


          • Bendit wrote: View Post
            Yep...players/agents are going to realize if not already that signing in TO will be great for their career (make a lot of money). They just have to be patient, practicse hard and not cross Casey.
            If he can improve his rebounding. He will be a starter in this league.

            Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            @Chr1st1anL

            Comment


            • TRex wrote: View Post
              ESPN panel talking about the #1 and #3 seed in the East. The Bulls and the Cavs. They're arguing whether the Bulls can get to the top spot.

              It's like the Raptors dont exist lol.
              Yeah..kinda funny ....our boy jalen rose talking about the bulls and if they are 2nd best in the east...and there is no one who could challenge the Lebrons...The NBA is the ultimate old boy type set up with the "in" teams and players and the same old boy players going into broadcasting.

              And all of this river of shit coming after the incredibly long 1 day gap between the bulls getting beat on their own floor by the lakers and the raps kicking those same lakers ass by 33..

              It goes more to the audience he is talking to because he isn't that dumb...or maybe he is?
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Dec 3, 2016, 11:03 AM.
              I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

              Comment


              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Yeah..kinda funny ....our boy jalen rose talking about the bulls and if they are 2nd best in the east...and there is no one who could challenge the Lebrons...The NBA is the ultimate old boy type set up with the "in" teams and players and the same old boy players going into broadcasting.

                And all of this river of shit coming after the incredibly long 1 day gap between the bulls getting beat on their own floor by the lakers and the raps kicking those same lakers ass by 33..

                It goes more to the audience he is talking to because he isn't that dumb...or maybe he is?
                Who would Jalen rather get stroked by...Lebron or Demar? Very few pundits are worthy of the time and those who are tend to be in print and not preening for the cameras. Hope the Raps kick Cavs ass next week and we might still see more spin.

                Comment


                • I love reading Zach Lowe. I often learn something I never realized or noticed before. Vantage was fantastic before they went DFS. BBallBreakdown has good stuff. RaptorsRepublic posts some really good stuff.

                  What insight has Jalen Rose ever provided? I never watch or listen to him and those who do only seem to have complaints.

                  I guess my question is -"Why bother listening to the guy?"
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                  Comment


                  • .

                    Comment


                    • 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      I love reading Zach Lowe. I often learn something I never realized or noticed before. Vantage was fantastic before they went DFS. BBallBreakdown has good stuff. RaptorsRepublic posts some really good stuff.

                      What insight has Jalen Rose ever provided? I never watch or listen to him and those who do only seem to have complaints.


                      I guess my question is -"Why bother listening to the guy?"
                      Well now, there was that Wince & Smitch locker room settoo he "reported on" (more like a snitch) ...one his more memorable experiences while with the Raps. /sarc off.

                      Comment


                      • 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        I love reading Zach Lowe. I often learn something I never realized or noticed before. Vantage was fantastic before they went DFS. BBallBreakdown has good stuff. RaptorsRepublic posts some really good stuff.

                        What insight has Jalen Rose ever provided? I never watch or listen to him and those who do only seem to have complaints.

                        I guess my question is -"Why bother listening to the guy?"
                        Rose at times is a slightly lower volume Screamin A. Smith but he does front the ESPN broadcast team and he does have an audience.... One hopes the audience is a little more a fan of the NBA game than of Jalen. How he chooses to bypass the 2nd place team who is on a 5 game win streak and who looks to be better edition of the same team that got to the ECF finals the year prior has to hurt his credibility as an analyst.

                        Simply ignoring a team because of their geographic location is inept. Its similar to the Hockey Night in Canada crew simply ignoring the Washington Capitals as a non factor in the Eastern Conference by reason of geography.

                        ESPN is under the gun by corp owner Disney to become profitable so perhaps the old saying for Jalen is applicable.. when you pay peanuts.. you get monkeys...
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Dec 3, 2016, 03:19 PM.
                        I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

                        Comment


                        • No Millsap for the Hawks in the game tonight that will start in about 2 hrs.

                          Zainab? Scola?
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                          Comment


                          • Guys, I can make the forum in an hour. Is that OK? If not, please go ahead.

                            Comment


                            • Thread: Game #20: Atlanta Hawks 84 - Toronto Raptors 128

                              Atlanta Hawks vs. Toronto Raptors

                              Probable Starters

                              Toronto
                              PG: Kyle Lowry
                              SG: DeMar DeRozan
                              SF: DeMarre Carroll
                              PF: Louis Scola
                              C: Jonas Valanciunas

                              Hawks
                              PG: Dennis Schroder
                              SG: Kyle Korver
                              SF: Kent Bazemore,
                              PF: Thabo Sefolosha
                              C: Dwight Howard


                              Go RAPS!

                              Comment


                              • W
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X