Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We need another superstar and we'll be able to beat cavs

    Cousins, George, Milsap, any other player ?
    Abbas wrote:

    First of all i was my own source

    Comment


    • Jangles wrote: View Post
      Best 3 point shooter over the last however many games.
      It's the big games tho!

      It's great that these guys play good against the Pacers and the Heat or whoever..... But against contenders they seem to shrink from the light. It's like the stage affects them. This was a statement game and only Lowry, Demar and TRoss showed up tonight.

      Comment


      • Carroll is another one. What is his purpose on this team?

        Our 3rd best player(Powell) can't get any playing time because of Carroll.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • Bismack is our key to give us a winning chance against CLE... If Bismack had BeBe's hands, we would of breached the luxury to get him

          Comment


          • Abbas wrote: View Post
            We need another superstar and we'll be able to beat cavs

            Cousins, George, Milsap, any other player ?
            Millsap could be an option if the Hawks continue to suck.

            Comment


            • Any reason for Cojo only having 12 mins? He had 7 points in 12 mins shooting 75%.....

              Comment


              • 007 wrote: View Post
                So we're 14-2 (including Sacramento screw job) against teams below us, and 0-5 against Cleveland, GSW and LAC
                We were better against the elite teams last year. Maybe it's because we have a target on us now or maybe it's because we have two inexperienced big men getting consistent minutes
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                Comment


                • Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Any reason for Cojo only having 12 mins? He had 7 points in 12 mins shooting 75%.....
                  Because he would have to play over Lowry or DD.

                  Comment


                  • Well, I'll take another loss to Cleveland in the ECF.... just hope we give them 7 games this time

                    Comment


                    • tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      Bismack is our key to give us a winning chance against CLE... If Bismack had BeBe's hands, we would of breached the luxury to get him
                      Luxury tax wasn't the issue. We were capped out and didn't have his bird rights. The only way we could have resigned him was by gutting the roster.

                      Comment


                      • Siakam was unplayable tonight, -20 in 18 minutes. Cavs are too good to not take opportunity playing against rookie...

                        Comment


                        • Abbas wrote: View Post
                          We need another superstar and we'll be able to beat cavs

                          Cousins, George, Milsap, any other player ?
                          golden state had curry / thompson /green and igudola.. and they couldn't do it...
                          he is going to be hard to beat

                          Comment


                          • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            golden state had curry / thompson /green and igudola.. and they couldn't do it...
                            he is going to be hard to beat
                            It isn't just Lebron either, Kyrie and Love are pretty good too.

                            Comment


                            • Ross is dope. Just can't play in our starting lineup. We need a 3rd Allstar calibre player in the starting lineup. To beat the Cavsin a 7 game series. No DMC, if JV can be put on tilt by not getting touches and expected to rebound for DD/KLOE then DMC would go Ballistic.

                              With some bombass luck Atlanta falls apart AND will listen to our offer for Milsap just to spite the Cavs.

                              Comment


                              • 007 wrote: View Post
                                So we're 14-2 (including Sacramento screw job) against teams below us, and 0-5 against Cleveland, GSW and LAC
                                Shit, sounds like the 14/15 Lou season

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X