Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GLF wrote: View Post
    Demar is back to his old self. Taking horrible long 2 after horrible long 2 and he's back to not hitting them lol. It was only a matter of time. I knew to not get too excited
    All his horrible long 2s were dropping at the beginning of the season

    Comment


    • GLF wrote: View Post
      Demar is back to his old self. Taking horrible long 2 after horrible long 2 and he's back to not hitting them lol. It was only a matter of time. I knew to not get too excited
      all you had to wait for your self fulfiling prophecy was 22 games
      you should really consider prozac its not that bad a deal we watch on a night to night basis...
      Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

      Comment


      • Wtf was tht Lowry Powell interaction lmao


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

        Comment


        • Jeezzes, at this rate Norman can Double Double on Steals

          Comment


          • Powell's defense has been great.

            Comment


            • wow.. when the 3 gray shirts get together its never good news for us...
              never..
              stafford looks lost on it... he can't say the stripes messed up.. but wow..
              Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

              Comment


              • What happened here

                Comment


                • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  wow.. when the 3 gray shirts get together its never good news for us...
                  never..
                  Why don't they just eject the whole team and make it quick?

                  Comment


                  • lmao refs

                    Comment


                    • Lowry not bothered by this hog-wash

                      Comment


                      • Kyle when he gets older over, like 36 yrs, will be a more healthier and talented version of Jameer Nelson, so I'm not worried of extending this guy

                        Comment


                        • yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                          Wtf was tht Lowry Powell interaction lmao


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Lowry said Masai gotta trade someone so you can get mins. Powell said serious

                          Comment


                          • leo says the raps have to make a move...
                            this after closing up and reeling in boston who had an 11 point lead.... he redefines moron
                            Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

                            Comment


                            • KEEP Lowry in the game.
                              Mamba Mentality

                              Comment


                              • Nice ball movement this is my raps

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X