• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a good second half
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Ur shitting on the guy when he is at his worst. Literally this is the worst he has ever looked. No one is saying play him incessantly right now. Enough with this.
      I've said this many times actually. And this has nothing to do with him playing bad. He physically cannnot guard stretch 5s. He just isn't quick enough. Even if he was playing well he wouldn't be able to do it and I would state that. I just find it funny when so many people get at Casey for not playing him when teams go small or play stretch 5s. Tonight is why and I thought that was obvious
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
        Celts never get calls refs don't want Boston to win
        LOL....Tommy "Lewro" Hiehnson...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Cory has been shooting 58%, 12/3/3 with 0.6 TO over his last 5 or 6. Has he been as bad as the comments would suggest. He has that 1 end of Q play where he shoots with 6-8 secs left but he hasn't been bad.

Comment

• Going to take a lot of immodium to stop the shit coming out of boston...

but a win
            on the road
            on a back to back

is a good start..
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

• Kyle is as we expected. Norman is getting maximum man love tonight

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Going to take a lot of immodium to stop the shit coming out of boston...

but a win
                on the road
                on a back to back

is a good start..
                If Boston is making the excuse IT-3 was missing, they are claiming they don't have a well assembled and deep team

Comment

Cory has been shooting 58%, 12/3/3 with 0.6 TO over his last 5 or 6. Has he been as bad as the comments would suggest. He has that 1 end of Q play where he shoots with 6-8 secs left but he hasn't been bad.
                  This I agree with. He was bad tonight but he has been playing much better as of late
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    I've said this many times actually. And this has nothing to do with him playing bad. He physically cannnot guard stretch 5s. He just isn't quick enough. Even if he was playing well he wouldn't be able to do it and I would state that. I just find it funny when so many people get at Casey for not playing him when teams go small or play stretch 5s. Tonight is why and I thought that was obvious
                    It's been obvious the last 2 weeks. Before that it was debatable. No one would disagree tonight but it gets tiring.

Comment

Cory has been shooting 58%, 12/3/3 with 0.6 TO over his last 5 or 6. Has he been as bad as the comments would suggest. He has that 1 end of Q play where he shoots with 6-8 secs left but he hasn't been bad.
                      it's his worst game this week I feel.

Comment

• Not only we won against these fucking green mofos(I love you Amir, it's all good), but we kept 'em under 100.

Hey, Celtics,

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          If Boston is making the excuse IT-3 was missing, they are claiming they don't have a well assembled and deep team
                          Exactly. And we technically don't have 2 starters. Sorry that we have a player named Powell who steps in and plays amazing every time. Also we were on a back to back. I'm not sure if Boston was as well? But Thomas is very important to their team. He is like a Lowry to that team

Comment

• Norman Powell is our 3rd best player.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man we're good. Just think about it. Norm is our... 10th rotation player? We're deep and fucking good.

Comment

• Kyle is still really really good. Started the season relatively slow but these past 3 or 4 weeks have been ridiculous. He's the 9th or 10th best player in the league and I'll fight anyone who debates it
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X