Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We'll play in ~-2C weather. jeez.






    Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 10, 2016, 09:47 AM.

    Comment


    • I like this. We're developing DanH in his rookie year, while still getting wins. He's still a little raw, but keeping it simple staying within himself and not hurting the team. This allows us to keep Joey's minutes down so he can be fresh for the playoffs. lol.

      Btw, I'd like to see some wingspan stats for the starting lineups. lol.

      Comment


      • Based on draftexpress wingspan data:

        Toronto
        PG - Kyle Lowry no data
        SG - DeMar DeRozan 6'9"
        SF - DeMarre Carroll 6'10"
        PF - Pascal Siakam 7'3"
        C - Jonas Valanciunas 7'6" (rumoured)

        Milwaukee
        PG - Matthew Dellavedova 6'4"
        SG - Tony Snell 6'11.5"
        SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo 7'3" (rumoured)
        PF - Jabari Parker 6'11.5"
        C - John Henson 7'5"
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • In a way this could be a good thing. Now anytime the Raptors are facing a potential buzzer beater loss, we have the home team timekeeper start the clock just a tad late.. then get it reviewed.

          Comment


          • planetmars wrote: View Post
            In a way this could be a good thing. Now anytime the Raptors are facing a potential buzzer beater loss, we have the home team timekeeper start the clock just a tad late.. then get it reviewed.
            yeah we shouldn't ever see the clock start on time again based on this ruling.

            Comment


            • planetmars wrote: View Post
              In a way this could be a good thing. Now anytime the Raptors are facing a potential buzzer beater loss, we have the home team timekeeper start the clock just a tad late.. then get it reviewed.
              Then you cry "shot malfunction".

              Shot gets erased lmao

              Comment


              • YAAS

                Comment


                • Powell better get some minutes
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • Zainab wrote: View Post
                    YAAS

                    What a story this could be if they win championship for Toronto.
                    Last edited by rocwell; Sat Dec 10, 2016, 05:01 PM.

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • Cool graphic.
                        Our tower is 3x the height of theirs though. Just saying.

                        Comment


                        • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Cool graphic.
                          Our tower is 3x the height of theirs though. Just saying.
                          Yeah, we already won

                          Comment


                          • MLS Cup is starting in a couple minutes. I'm worried about this game. Seattle is a great great team, well, obv.

                            Comment


                            • Yoo what the fuck ref!!! Control the game!! before it gets out of hand

                              Comment


                              • DanH wrote: View Post
                                Based on draftexpress wingspan data:

                                Toronto
                                PG - Kyle Lowry no data
                                SG - DeMar DeRozan 6'9"
                                SF - DeMarre Carroll 6'10"
                                PF - Pascal Siakam 7'3"
                                C - Jonas Valanciunas 7'6" (rumoured)

                                Milwaukee
                                PG - Matthew Dellavedova 6'4"
                                SG - Tony Snell 6'11.5"
                                SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo 7'3" (rumoured)
                                PF - Jabari Parker 6'11.5"
                                C - John Henson 7'5"
                                I think you have JV's winspan mixed up with Bebe. JV has a 7'4" and Bebe has a 7'6" wingspan

                                Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Dec 10, 2016, 08:32 PM.
                                @Chr1st1anL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X