Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tDotted wrote: View Post
    Well, Team XBOX plus the crossbar make a fine combination

    Comment


    • In an NBA upset, Memphis handled the Warriors fairly easily, winning by 21 (Iggy and Pachulia didn't play but Klay, Stephanie, and KD did)

      Comment


      • rocwell wrote: View Post
        So fucking unlucky. We should've won this. Especially with home advantage. And we were better. There's no question. If you didn't watch, just look at shot statistics.

        Damn it. Fucking curse. It just won't go away.
        I'm upset that now Portland and Seattle have won back to back cups
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • 007 wrote: View Post
          I'm upset that now Portland and Seattle have won back to back cups
          Vancouver's turn next year.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • rocwell wrote: View Post

            Comment


            • TRex wrote: View Post
              Vancouver's turn next year.
              Hahahahahah

              Comment


              • TRex wrote: View Post
                Vancouver's turn next year.
                Hopefully, would rather win the champions league though
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

                Comment


                • 007 wrote: View Post
                  Hopefully, would rather win the champions league though
                  I wish FIFA changed their system and let every team to compete at UEFA Champions League. Although most Americas' teams wouldn't make it out of the group lol

                  Comment


                  • rocwell wrote: View Post
                    So fucking unlucky. We should've won this. Especially with home advantage. And we were better. There's no question. If you didn't watch, just look at shot statistics.

                    Damn it. Fucking curse. It just won't go away.
                    the joys of the 1 game final + the penalty shootout.

                    what a ridiculous way to decide anything.

                    I don't really consider losing on penalties a loss tbh. And actually, neither does FIFA.

                    Comment


                    • Ahh the excitement sport that is soccer.




                      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        Ahh the excitement sport that is soccer.




                        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


                        Last edited by rocwell; Sun Dec 11, 2016, 10:48 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Ugh. Still hurts.

                          Comment


                          • iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Ahh the excitement sport that is soccer.




                            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            He holds it..., holds it..., holds it!

                            Comment


                            • With GSW falling apart against MEM last night, Raps now have the best ORTG in NBA history.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment


                              • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                                In an NBA upset, Memphis handled the Warriors fairly easily, winning by 21 (Iggy and Pachulia didn't play but Klay, Stephanie, and KD did)
                                Yeah was wondering how a team with a dinosaour centre in Gasol and another plodder with Randolph at PF beat the golden ones like a rug by 20 plus...

                                Stat lines say that both Saint Stephanie of the shoulder shimmy and ass wiggle and Klay Thompson had off nights and couldn't make their jump shots...

                                Charles Barkley is sure to have this one filed away the next time he gives an opinion on GSW and how having them being a lock to win it all this year just might be off a little..if a jump shooting team doesn't make their shots.
                                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Dec 11, 2016, 02:56 PM.
                                And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X