Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Comment


    • TRex wrote: View Post
      LeBron
      Nah not anymore he's too heavy and too old

      Comment


      • That felt nice
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • rocwell wrote: View Post
          Nah not anymore he's too heavy and too old
          Still don't see to many guys putting themselves in a position to try to take a charge on Lebron
          He'd leave more than a few bloody chicklets ..
          Canadas election mantra #Dump the Chump

          Comment


          • Hornets lost so now were 3 games up on the 3rd place Knicks, the superest team with a negative point differential.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

            Comment


            • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
              Still don't see to many guys putting themselves in a position to try to take a charge on Lebron
              He'd leave more than a few bloody chicklets ..
              Lol I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to take a charge against LeBron. He's so powerful w/ 3-7% body fat. #Muscle

              Comment


              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Still don't see to many guys putting themselves in a position to try to take a charge on Lebron
                He'd leave more than a few bloody chicklets ..
                Some physics thing about mass times velocity
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                Comment


                • Wee! Fun game. Never felt like it was really slipping away, more taking the foot off the pedal, like GSW did to us earlier in the season.

                  3-0. Solid win. As ever, Lowry + bench was awesome. Very fun game from Ross. JV looked particularly good early and rebounded well all night. Lowry was his usual self, DD put in a professional outing powering the team through that tough stretch when no one could score. Not much to say beyond another beat down against an inferior team. Good on you, boys.

                  On to the next.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • Watching the Bucks keep playing Jason Terry minutes even though he was terrible gave me bad flashbacks to when Alan Anderson and John Salmons played far too many minutes here.

                    Comment


                    • Game #25: Toronto Raptors 123 - Philadelphia 76ers 114

                      Probable Starters

                      Toronto
                      PG - Kyle Lowry
                      SG - DeMar DeRozan
                      SF - DeMarre Carroll
                      PF - Pascal Siakam
                      C - Jonas Valanciunas

                      Philadelphia
                      PG - Sergio Rodriguez (maybe, gastroenteritis)
                      SG - Gerald Henderson
                      SF - Robert Covington
                      PF - Ersan Ilyasova
                      C - Joel Embiid (maybe, elbow)

                      Performance tracker: odds of Raptors winning game = 79%

                      Fun facts:

                      The 76ers are still terrible. Don't let two big wins over the Pelicans and Pistons the past two games fool you. They're awful. They have the second worst net rating in the entire league, and they have had a far easier schedule than the Mavs, who are barely behind them.

                      That's all the fun facts needed, they really are that bad.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

                      Comment


                      • Philly Tankers!

                        Keep it up Dan!

                        Comment


                        • Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Watching the Bucks keep playing Jason Terry minutes even though he was terrible gave me bad flashbacks to when Alan Anderson and John Salmons played far too many minutes here.
                          Yeah i don't understand why Kidd keeps playing Terry. This is not 2011 anymore.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • Great win, super fun. Can I just say...dwane takes waay too long to switch to "garbage time"..like up 23 with 5 min left at home vs Milwaukee, it's over. And yet kyle and demar stay in for awhile. Then even with 2 minutes left, why are Cory and Terrence playing? That is the point where you play men 10 thru 15, no rotation guys.
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Watching the Bucks keep playing Jason Terry minutes even though he was terrible gave me bad flashbacks to when Alan Anderson and John Salmons played far too many minutes here.
                              You flashbacked that far? Scola was a starter all last season. It's up to the GM to just not sign old useless vets if the coach can't control himself.

                              Comment


                              • I predict we will score many more baskets than this opponent/victim.
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X