No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just 1 game.. The real issue is that Dans streak is in jeopardy here..

Comment

• That was foul on JV...need an excuse to bench his ineffective ass

Comment

• What the hell is going on, DeRozan missing dunks, Lowry's missing 3 FTs, fouling every single possession. Just absolutely horrendous and lazy play by the Raptors.

Comment

• I thought we looked bad against Minnesota but THIS is the worst we've looked all season. No question. Everyone is playing horribly
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• if we lose the game by 3, everyone will remembering Kyle missing 3 FTs

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I thought we looked bad against Minnesota but THIS is the worst we've looked all season. No question. Everyone is playing horribly
              Until the next game with you, am I right?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I thought we looked bad against Minnesota but THIS is the worst we've looked all season. No question. Everyone is playing horribly
                losing to a Hawks team playing to their actual potential will not be bad as losing to a sub .400 team.

Losing sucks anyways...let's comeback against these fuckers please

Comment

• Muskala with the Mario tattoo!

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    JV gets trapped in between staying on his man and helping too often. Would like to see his decision making and timing improve. That recent layup, he wasn't really guarding Dwight and he watched the layup.
                    That is part of the reason why he isn't good defensively, the rest of the team isn't, so he helps and his opponent ends up being open.

Comment

• I'm not sure I ever missed 3 FTs in a row

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Until the next game with you, am I right?
                        If they play the way I know they can play next game it won't be. But this is really bad tonight
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If JV would stop letting Howard get deep he wouldn't have to keep looking for the steal. JV is such a mess defensively sometimes

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Trap game imo. Anything can happen

I felt it all along that this is a trap game. But we can still win this.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              That is part of the reason why he isn't good defensively, the rest of the team isn't, so he helps and his opponent ends up being open.
                              No it's because his defensive awareness isn't good and he's not athletic. Those two things are a really bad combination.

Defense has 3 key components: athleticism/physical attributes, defensive IQ and effort. You need 3 to be elite, 2 to be good and 1 to be ok. None of them and you're bad. JV has effort and lacks badly in the other 2, and sometimes the effort wanes as well (like today) so he's terrible which is a big problem for the anchor of the defensive unit. Howard is abusing him right now and he's offering zero resistance inside against the other players on the team.

Comment

• Guys, call me knee-jerky, but I am getting tired of JV whining and yelling like a fool

Comment

Working...
                                X