Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Completely forgot about Hezonja, whatever happened to that guy???
    Swallowed up by the bench.

Orlando is so poorly run. They haven't had a clue since the Dwightmare.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Love ya like a brother Joey... but your in a very small club that holds the belief that Elfrid Payton has value beyond a backup PG.
      Hah My opinion may only be slightly biased due to the fact that I drafted him as a rookie in our Dynasty Fantasy League ...

But for real! Look at his game just a few nights ago; 26 points, 3 rebounds, 14 assists. Or a few games before that, 25 and 9 assists. AND he's only like 22. I think he'll pull it together with some more experience.

Comment

struggling. Really bad

Comment

Pretty terrible #5 pick

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            calling a loss.... our team got figured out by the entire league
            Woah, been watching whole game.

I'm trying to catch up on the thread but damn page 4 got dark.

Comment

• Bruno!!
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                Swallowed up by the bench.

Orlando is so poorly run. They haven't had a clue since the Dwightmare.
                After Ernie Grunfeld in Washington, Rob Hennigan is the GM who needs to be fired the most immediately.

Comment

Jodie Meeks just have ended this 5q skid of passionless and heartless ball with an absolute bone head play.... what a dork ...
                  This

Comment

• Everyone loves Biz.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's the most dunktastic time of the year!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        It's the most dunktastic time of the year!
                        That was cringe-y

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Hah My opinion may only be slightly biased due to the fact that I drafted him as a rookie in our Dynasty Fantasy League ...

But for real! Look at his game just a few nights ago; 26 points, 3 rebounds, 14 assists. Or a few games before that, 25 and 9 assists. AND he's only like 22. I think he'll pull it together with some more experience.
                          He has spurts but he isn't consistent and that I think thats what separates the starters from the rotation guys. Every night you know what your going to get and after 3 years Payton is still up and down... 100% that he is young and there is time..

Me being me.. but I just don't think he isn't going to get to that consistent night in night out starter grade credentials..
                          And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

He has spurts but he isn't consistent and that I think thats what separates the starters from the rotation guys. Every night you know what your going to get and after 3 years Payton is still up and down... 100% that he is young and there is time..

Me being me.. but I just don't think he isn't going to get to that consistent night in night out starter grade credentials..
                            ... So you're saying I should trade him from my fantasy team? ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              ... So you're saying I should trade him from my fantasy team? ... Haha
                              Depends..... as always..... on what the offer is.....
                              And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                That was cringe-y

Comment

Working...
                                X