No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny, I was justr looking at the NBA dot com MVP rankings the other night, Kyle Lowry is not even in their top 10 they had KD and Curry #4 and #6 lol DeRozan #7.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That was pretty hard to watch. Refs tried their best to give it to Utah, but Kyle would not let them.

Seriously though, the reffing was awful in this game. If Gobert got the same treatment as our players, he would've fouled out on loose ball fouls and moving screens alone.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Great road win. D really showed this game

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        hardly. utah barely score. plus they were missing a 20+ average scorer

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          No. Watch 1st Q again. I know Utah scored lots, but look how we defended. So active, engaged and focused. Good stuff.

Comment

• DO NOT poke the bear.

Comment

I agree - had George Hill played, I suspect the result may have been different. Remember that Hill contributed to Lowry's offensive struggles against the Pacers last playoffs

Comment

• Utah was still 8th in ORTG coming into this game even with Hill missing more than half of their games. This team is no slouch.. good win by the Raps

Comment

• Ha.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DeRozan only needs 34 points to pass Bosh. Might do it against Portland on Mon.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry +23 for the game
                      OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        DeRozan only needs 34 points to pass Bosh. Might do it against Portland on Mon.
                        Portland doesn't play D. Look for DeRozan to pass Bosh and give himself some cushion too that game

Comment

• Lillard rolled his ankle

Ouch

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

giannis has officially passed anthony davis for me.

Comment

giannis has officially passed anthony davis for me.
                                You're just kidding, right?

AD is the best big man in the league, if he can stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X