Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Just re-watched the game. 2nd chance points, turnovers + inability to make open shots(Patterson, Carroll) really killed us.

I also thought taking out Joseph late in the game was a mistake. His defense on Irving was excellent.

LOL at people blaming this loss on DeRozan. Smh....
    Derozan did take a few dumb ass shots at crucial times, and he'd make himself and the team better if he cut that down. But no way is this loss on him.

Comment

• Also, can we move Ross now? probably the most USELESS player on the team.

He's also taking Powell's mins.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Also, can we move Ross now? probably the most USELESS player on the team.

He's also taking Powell's mins.
        He's hardly getting a look out there. He should look better once Lowry gets going.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          32 pts on 28 shots isn't really next level.
          43% 8 free throws 7 rebounds 2 stl vs World Champs is pretty good.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Hubie Brown's reaction when the Raptors subbed in JV for Joseph was pretty funny. Can't blame him.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              43% 8 free throws 7 rebounds 2 stl vs World Champs is pretty good.

Pretty good, sure. But pretty good is not 'another level'. Game 1 had high volume + high efficiency. That was another level.

Comment

• Now that's a game thread OP!
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Pretty good, sure. But pretty good is not 'another level'. Game 1 had high volume + high efficiency. That was another level.
                  Not many players can score 30+ on Cavs with high effeciency.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

And here come the caveats. Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Unless they are playing at "another level". lol.

Speaking of another level. How about Joel Embiid?

Trust the Process.

Comment

• Lupe wrote: View Post
                        Judging from JV's usage, shot attempts, points and play so far, he's been the #2 option so far. He has Lowry beat in all of those categories.
                        Most of his fga were put backs. They need to run sets for him. Make that the first action sometimes, rather than if demar action breaks down. Esp. When he has a mismatch like cavs

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
                          And here come the caveats. Can't have it both ways.
                          golden wrote: View Post
                          Unless they are playing at "another level". lol.

Speaking of another level. How about Joel Embiid?

Trust the Process.
                          72 points on 50+ shooting is playing on another level right now. Deebo has gotten better again..

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                            Most of his fga were put backs. They need to run sets for him. Make that the first action sometimes, rather than if demar action breaks down. Esp. When he has a mismatch like cavs
                            Why do you keep saying mismatch. TT played pretty well last night on both ends.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              We really missed an opportunity to go after Tristan in the low post. Monday, JV will have Nurkic, Jokic, Faried and even Wilson Chandler if Denver opts to run out a smallball lineup. He'll have his hands full.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Thats a Harden like performance on most nights.....and that guy gets slotted at the next level..
                                Westbrooke put up 51 last night.. think he took 44 shots to do it...

Westbrook put on an amazing Jr.B tough guy pose at the end of the game as called out the Suns bench...Seriously juvenile stunt.... Surprised no one challenged him

Not even remotely close to Harden. Harden has been averaging > 30% USG and ~ 120 ORTG over the last 4 years. That is insanely great efficiency at even higher USG. DD is clearly a tier below > 28% USG & > 110 ORTG, which is still elite and great, but pales in comparison to what Harden has been doing. DD is on the cusp of Tier 1, but not quite in the big boys club........ yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X