Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 second of Powell is better than 5 minutes of Carrol

    Comment


    • Ross and Powell going to be the saviors.

      Comment


      • Powell misses a dunk and 2 free throws.....


        Yeah
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • make your free throws mofos

          Comment


          • tonious35 wrote: View Post
            1 second of Powell is better than 5 minutes of Carrol
            Raps should use Carroll like the way they used JJ 2 yrs ago.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • Leo is such a fucking douche turd. Cant stand him.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

              Comment


              • Zainab wrote: View Post
                make your free throws mofos
                actually would of made it a 15-16 point game...damn

                Comment


                • Norman bails out that putrid play.

                  Comment


                  • TRex wrote: View Post
                    Raps should use Carroll like the way they used JJ 2 yrs ago.
                    Or like jj last year..not at all
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • Powell needs more shots nuff said

                      GS doesn't know him well - maybe he's the guy to take GS out of their element.

                      Comment


                      • As good as that gs offence is....that defence is crazy. But I guess that's what happens when you're top 2 in offence and defence.

                        Comment


                        • TRex wrote: View Post
                          Raps should use Carroll like the way they used JJ 2 yrs ago.
                          So they shouldnt use him? Lol


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

                          Comment


                          • Norm.

                            Comment


                            • ooo 15 now... i feel it boys! LOL

                              Comment


                              • Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                Leo is such a fucking douche turd. Cant stand him.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                He keeps saying give it to JV lol. Is he even paying attention???
                                Mamba Mentality

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X