Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    Generally I would say yes but Raps are shit against Phoenix for some reason.
    You still play the odds. We win against Phoenix ten times more then the greatest team in basketball history.

Comment

• Shitting your paints in the spot light is one thing.

Not learning from it is another.

The brain trust is going to see we are 0-5 against the people we are chasing. Whether they take a shot and mix it up or keep reaping the cash they sowed isn't really a bad option for us. 50+ win & some playoffs each year is a heck of a way to treadmill.

Compared to the shit show we knew and crapshoot of the tank and draft teams.

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
        You still play the odds. We win against Phoenix ten times more then the greatest team in basketball history.
        Yeah we would have no chance against Jordan's Bulls

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
          Raptors are playing the 72-10 Bulls? Didn't realize.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            ...and yet some people act like we shouldn't trade Corey lol
            Who would put on dribbling exhibitions if we traded Cory? Who would lead the team in falling layups?

Role cards man wake up
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Is Phoenix good or something? Just rest Lowry tomorrow

Comment

• So this is how my streak will end. Not with a bang but with a whimper.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  Yeah we would have no chance against Jordan's Bulls
                  HUGE FAN OF THAT TEAM...this Warriors team has more talent. They just do. It's stupid. It makes for crappy basketball. The season becomes an opening act for Cleveland and GS. There's virtually no chance of it being any other teams. I know I'm on the end of my seat.

Comment

• That was fun for a bit. Keep fightin' for Roc

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Is Phoenix good or something? Just rest Lowry tomorrow
                      Quite the opposite...if anything Casey is probably realizing he is in way over his head and has no chance at winning so might as well call it a day and try to get the W tomorrow.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Raptors are playing the 72-10 Bulls? Didn't realize.
                        This is a debate no more. There's never been a better team than the one that has durant curry green and klay. They have a Rodman(green), a pippen (klay), and TWO near jordans. Yes I said NEAR jordan so don't lose it
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I just wish we beat them - I wish there was a way that we left with a win!

My heart would be made.

Comment

• Portland after 36 mins: 75 pts
                            Warriors after 24 mins: 72 pts

Comment

• This is why I just watch for fun, I know realistically for Toronto to beat both Cleveland and GS is a none.

And Toronto won't be winning for as long as those teams are their current way.

Comment

• We made our big run, but the problem was we were in too big of a hole already, then they just woke up again.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X