Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Devlin giving trade advice..like his opinion matters much
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
      Raptors always getting exposed by elite teams. I think this team needs to either find a 3rd star or rebuild properly.
      I'll take option a
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Where the hell is Powell? Apparently his play (which has been good for the most part) still hasn't convinced Casey to give him minutes over Carroll.

Comment

• Joseph lol this guy is comedy to.watch.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            I think it's pretty clear we can't just try to out score elite teams.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            0-6 vs warriors CAVS spurs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Where the hell is Powell? Apparently his play (which has been good for the most part) still hasn't convinced Casey to give him minutes over Carroll.
              I've been saying for awhile carroll is only ahead of.powell because of politics. Hopefully if carrolls play is sub par by the playoffs casey will grow a pair
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• When Lowry is on A his game, the team is competitive. If he is off, its all downhill.

Derozan is totally useless and we paid this guy close to the max.

If we trade this guy and improve in other areas, this team will probably get out of the ISO doldrums.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  0-6 vs warriors CAVS spurs.
                  Um.. yeah.. we'll pull Leicester City during the playoffs.

Comment

• fuck bruh
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      When Lowry is on A his game, the team is competitive. If he is off, its all downhill.

If we trade this guy and improve in other areas, this team will probably get out of the ISO doldrums.
                      Lol what? You mean the only player to show up today is useless....

Comment

• Actually thought this was the one elite team JV could play against. I guess I was wrong.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          I've been saying for awhile carroll is only ahead of.powell because of politics. Hopefully if carrolls play is sub par by the playoffs casey will grow a pair
                          Which is really dumb to me. Casey really doesn't have a pair. I don't care who you are, you fight for minutes, whoever is playing well consistently, you give them more minutes.

Comment

When Lowry is on A his game, the team is competitive. If he is off, its all downhill.

Blaming this loss on the only player that showed up to play LOL SMH.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm off to watch brooklyn 99
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

What are you talking about? Derozan is the only guy who's showed up tonight

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X