Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    When's the next time Knicks are in town?!

We should let Oakley sit courtside next to Drake and give him a standing ovation just to troll Dolan.
    I love that idea.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Truth is, if a league was smart..... they'd give people access to every games home & away feed that night for a reasonable fee each month.

Instead, it's 200 bucks. Make it something like 10 monthly & you'd be raking in dough. Look at Netflix.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Truth is, if a league was smart..... they'd give people access to every games home & away feed that night for a reasonable fee each month.

Instead, it's 200 bucks. Make it something like 10 monthly & you'd be raking in dough. Look at Netflix.
        It's a fair price tbh. We'll see a platform change tho.. well at least in my opinion. I'd recommend NBA to sign a deal with the Amazon. I'm losing my faith in current LP

Comment

• I can't believe the Heat are still en fuego!

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            I can't believe the Heat are still en fuego!
            Yeah, it's hard to question Spoelstra's ability to coach now. He can coach.

Comment

• Lol Draymond Green had a triple-double and he didn't even score 10 points. 4 pts, 12 rebs, 10 ast, 10 stls

1st triple-double in NBA history with fewer than 10 points scored.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Lol Draymond Green had a triple-double and he didn't even score 10 points. 4 pts, 12 rebs, 10 ast, 10 stls

He should have pulled an Andre Blatche and tried to do everything possible to score 6 more points.

Comment

• Dolan really sounds like a complete asshole:

LOL

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Dolan really sounds like a complete asshole:

LOL

He also said Knicks will release the video this evening which shows that Oak shouted abuse before security came to him. Still waiting tho

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Lol Draymond Green had a triple-double and he didn't even score 10 points. 4 pts, 12 rebs, 10 ast, 10 stls

Did that in 2K once. 8 points, 15 boards, 13 assists & 10 blocks.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Man these three days have been rough without Raptors basketball. All star break is gonna suck, it's even longer this year.

Comment

Did that in 2K once. 8 points, 15 boards, 13 assists & 10 blocks.
                          13 assists? I don't believe you.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            13 assists? I don't believe you.
                            Post Playmaker badge from 2K14, and my guy was a 6'10 SF. Easy way to rack up assists in that game is to kick it out or to drive it in when they double team you. Most assists ever with that guy was 27 in a game, and I played with Portland. I had Aldridge, Robinson, Matthews & Lillard.... Mo Williams, C.J., Dorell Wright.... and Robin Lopez. That team was a fun one to play with.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Post Playmaker badge from 2K14, and my guy was a 6'10 SF. Easy way to rack up assists in that game is to kick it out or to drive it in when they double team you. Most assists ever with that guy was 27 in a game, and I played with Portland. I had Aldridge, Robinson, Matthews & Lillard.... Mo Williams, C.J., Dorell Wright.... and Robin Lopez. That team was a fun one to play with.
                              Man, whenever I drive and kick, my teammate either bricks the wide open shot or takes the pass, holds it for 3 seconds, then dribbles into a defender in the paint and takes a terrible shot. Teammates are so fucking frustrating in that game.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                                Man, whenever I drive and kick, my teammate either bricks the wide open shot or takes the pass, holds it for 3 seconds, then dribbles into a defender in the paint and takes a terrible shot. Teammates are so fucking frustrating in that game.
                                I also used On-Court Coach with my guy, one of my favourite badges/signature skills. You ask for the ball, they gave it to you & you could tell them to shoot as well. Builds up teammate chemistry quickly too. Not to mention the Blazers had one of the best 3-point shooting teams in 2K14. Both Lillard & Matthews could sink threes like it was nothing.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X