X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKC fan

Comment

• Comment

• Leafs just went full Leafs in the 1st period. Ugh.

=======================

WELCOME HOME KD

Last edited by rocwell; Sat Feb 11, 2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• I didn't realize how bad the Thunder roster is until today. They don't have any other scorer other than Westbrook. They literally don't have any 3pt shooters on their team. I think the Knicks have a better roster than these guys.

Hell, i think Iverson's 01 Sixers team has a better roster than this Thunder team.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              Man, whenever I drive and kick, my teammate either bricks the wide open shot or takes the pass, holds it for 3 seconds, then dribbles into a defender in the paint and takes a terrible shot. Teammates are so fucking frustrating in that game.
              I didn't have too many problems with 2k13. I was on the Pels and Ryan Anderson was trigger happy so it was easy to get assists. Haven't played any of the newer ones much though
              OG is our king

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                I didn't realize how bad the Thunder roster is until today. They don't have any other scorer other than Westbrook. They literally don't have any 3pt shooters on their team. I think the Knicks have a better roster than these guys.

Hell, i think Iverson's 01 Sixers team has a better roster than this Thunder team.
                You almost wish they fall into something at the trade deadline. Say what you will about Russ. He fights.

Comment

• dAMN

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    You almost wish they fall into something at the trade deadline. Say what you will about Russ. He fights.
                    Love how he competes. Reminds me alot of Kobe. That's what sports should be all about - competition.

Durant on the other hand.......
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Wow... Ex-Celtic, Fab Melo died in his sleep tonight. 26 years old.

Rest In Peace.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Wow... Ex-Celtic, Fab Melo died in his sleep tonight. 26 years old.

Rest In Peace.
                        RIP, so sad to hear, just 26 years young
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Watching KD n Russ tonight you can see there was a lot of feelings built up, Durant tries to play it down but there seriously seems like there was a lot of built up resentment. These 2 are really talking a lot shit to each other and going at one another and the anger seems genuine.

I wish Westbrook had more around him to make it a real fight.

While I'd hate it for the league I'd love to see Russ if he were playing in SAS when Parker retired. Russ surrounded by Green, Kawhi and LMA would be a hell of a showdown against GSW.

Also #RIPFABMELO, that is just seriously way too young...

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            Watching KD n Russ tonight you can see there was a lot of feelings built up, Durant tries to play it down but there seriously seems like there was a lot of built up resentment. These 2 are really talking a lot shit to each other and going at one another and the anger seems genuine.

I wish Westbrook had more around him to make it a real fight.

While I'd hate it for the league I'd love to see Russ if he were playing in SAS when Parker retired. Russ surrounded by Green, Kawhi and LMA would be a hell of a showdown against GSW.

Also #RIPFABMELO, that is just seriously way too young...
                            i HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. i LAUGH At people who try to make OKC-WARRIORS a fucking rivalry cuz of KD-Westbrook. They're adults. Let them deal with their shit privately. Anything else is just a bonus for us, but not a fucking rivalry.

Comment

• Despite the Warriors easily handling OKC, this was a good game

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                i HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. i LAUGH At people who try to make OKC-WARRIORS a fucking rivalry cuz of KD-Westbrook. They're adults. Let them deal with their shit privately. Anything else is just a bonus for us, but not a fucking rivalry.
                                It was a rivalry well before KD went to Golden State, roc.

Don't you remember Draymond kneeing Adams in the nuts, twice?

If KD had gone to another team I doubt there would be as much acrimony as there's been. The cupcake t-shirts, trash-talking and run-ins on the floor (including Kanter, Roberson, and Adams), the social media beefs.

In terms of talent it's not a great rivalry because it's David vs Goliath, but it's bigger than just KD-Westbrook.

Comment

Working...
                                X