• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hopefully durant never wins a ring

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      hopefully durant never wins a ring
      He will this year unless CLE manages to get yet another good player for next to nothing, GSW is too loaded.

As aside, every time I see Jokic play it just kills me that somehow this guy slipped under everybody's nose (including ours ie/ Delon). How different things would be if we had both Powell and Jokic coming up in the future, here's hoping we can draft Hartenstein and he can be something like Nikola. But damn Jokic is a surprisingly special player.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        It was a rivalry well before KD went to Golden State, roc.

Don't you remember Draymond kneeing Adams in the nuts, twice?

If KD had gone to another team I doubt there would be as much acrimony as there's been. The cupcake t-shirts, trash-talking and run-ins on the floor (including Kanter, Roberson, and Adams), the social media beefs.

In terms of talent it's not a great rivalry because it's David vs Goliath, but it's bigger than just KD-Westbrook.
        I'm talking about this year though. When Durant left OKC.. everything has changed.

Comment

• With so many hours left to kill before tip-off, time to debate the important details; pizza crust - eat it or leave it?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            With so many hours left to kill before tip-off, time to debate the important details; pizza crust - eat it or leave it?
            Crust is the best part!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Game #55: Raptors (32-22) @ Pistons (25-28); Sunday February 12th at 6pm on TSN

007 wrote: View Post
              Crust is the best part!
              Best part? Maybe if it were stuffed with cheese and bacon, but the average crust is easily the worst part.

Not even space for pineapple on the crust!
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Best part? Maybe if it were stuffed with cheese and bacon, but the average crust is easily the worst part.

Not even space for pineapple on the crust!
                Maybe I'm just the weird one, but a bite that's part crust and part sauce and toppings is heaven

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  Crust is the best part!
                  nah

Comment

Crust is the best part!
                    Bleh. It has no flavour! Might as well just eat plain white toast.

Comment

• I guess I'm in the minority on this one hahaha

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority on this one hahaha
                        Crust Lives Matter

Comment

Crust is the best part!
                          I think saying its the "best part" is a little far fetched, but I know what you mean. A good crust is pretty fantastic; especially with Pizza Pizza dip sauce... I think they put crack in that stuff though.

Comment

Maybe I'm just the weird one, but a bite that's part crust and part sauce and toppings is heaven
                            oh baby
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Is this board as cancerous as realgm? Need to know before i start posting

Comment

• kidr1211 wrote: View Post
                                Is this board as cancerous as realgm? Need to know before i start posting
                                Too late, you just caught ebola. Better go prepare your will.

Comment

Working...
                                X