Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    JV is so damn predictable, has he worked on anything since a pumpfake in year 2?!?!

He's got to start taking that shot and further and nailing it before anyone gives a crap about it again.

There's more to life than pumpfakes JV.
    it's kinda grating after seeing what Jokic in Denver has become

Comment

• DD made Lueur look silly
      OG is our king

Comment

• A routine blow by through a white guy by Demar

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Not really. Jokic is just a generational talent.

Comment

• Why is Carroll bad at free throws?
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              Why is Carroll bad at free throws?
              Apparently he's at 78%, which is about 18% higher than I would've guessed.

Comment

• Back to Fuck you Carroll, pissed away 3 points via FTs

Comment

• Demar giving passes to BeBe - only issue is that they're at ankle height.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    I know he doesn't have the crazy bball IQ/understanding of the game coupled with excellent passing skills like Jokic...but literally it's a SINGLE pumpfake move he uses EVERY single year. You mean in all the summers no one tried to teach you at least one more go to move?! lol it's such a joke

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Demar giving passes to BeBe - only issue is that they're at ankle height.
                      Was just about to say that lol. When he finally starts passing he passes to a 7 footers feet lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ish Smith is going to drop 25+ tonight damn

Comment

• lmao Matty D has gone off the rails

Comment

• That Jack imitation hahaha
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Devlin's Jack impersonation though LMAO someone tell him to stop!!

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                I know he doesn't have the crazy bball IQ/understanding of the game coupled with excellent passing skills like Jokic...but literally it's a SINGLE pumpfake move he uses EVERY single year. You mean in all the summers no one tried to teach you at least one more go to move?! lol it's such a joke
                                have you not been watching the last little while? he's got some different moves.

also, the pump fake already lifted his defender twice tonight, so you should probably wait to criticize

Comment

Working...
                                X