Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JV with a nice sky-hook.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• man, cory's game is in the toilet. also the bebe + guards lineup should be an automatic fine for Casey.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        man, cory's game is in the toilet. also the bebe + guards lineup should be an automatic fine for Casey.
        yup

Comment

• big to big

Comment

• Wow! Casey actually learned. Took out Cory and brought back in JV
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Oh Bebe don't do em like that
              OG is our king

Comment

• #BebeForPF

lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  #BebeForPF

lol
                  He's so nice at that position. I swear he came out and said he wants to play PF too! Fucking Casey man

Comment

• It's crazy. Cory is actually our worst perimeter defender this season. Demar is probably worse but at least he doesn't guard the other teams best offensive player so it's not as bad. Also he does so much for us offensively. I don't know what's happened to Cory but this is a crazy drop off for someone as young as he is.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      He's so nice at that position. I swear he came out and said he wants to play PF too! Fucking Casey man
                      He did. And clearly he was right. He plays sooooo much better at that position. When he does play center he needs a true PF beside him because when he's the only big it's just horrible for some reason.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        He did. And clearly he was right. He plays sooooo much better at that position. When he does play center he needs a true PF beside him because when he's the only big it's just horrible for some reason.
                        cant rebound and chases blocks too much at the 5.

Comment

• BEAUTIFUL breakdown of that defense right there

Comment

• a completed skip pass is almost automatic in the NBA. there's a reason lebron throws it so much.

Comment

• JV and Bebe were in the same spot for the board lol
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• correct call, but stupid rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X