Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Casey is a fucking idiot. How many times do you need to completely abandon ball movement and lose in the 4th? Run a play for once you imbecile

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    A bench point guard from Pickering gave them the momentum

Comment

• If this game doesn't tell u that they have given up on coach Casey,then how many more losses u have 2 take 2 understand,his lost the room. If I remember correctly..Cleveland fired their coach..even though they were first the players did not believe in the coach,it's been 2 long,with same guy, time for something different, time for change. Fire him already....
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Any way we can pay Pops like 100 mil a year to come here?

Comment

• First time user, but I've actually been viewing this site since about 2007!

Finally registered to say that this team is so depressing right now. The resemblance to the 2014-2015 team is undeniable, and this team is easily a first-round exit the way it is. Gotta salvage the season somehow, come on Masai do something!

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
            A bench point guard from Pickering gave them the momentum
            Yep dont trust CDN basketball players

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              Start with dumping Corey for a 2nd rounder
              This is what sucks about bad coaching. Once a player gets Casey'd, you end up having to sell him for pennies on the dollar. Cory was a hard working, high IQ player when he came here. He's been completely lobotomized by our system. He isn't Lowry-lite and never will be.

Comment

• This is bad.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  First time user, but I've actually been viewing this site since about 2007!

Finally registered to say that this team is so depressing right now. The resemblance to the 2014-2015 team is undeniable, and this team is easily a first-round exit the way it is. Gotta salvage the season somehow, come on Masai do something!
                  To be honest I dont want to abandon our picks to get someone like Millsap for 2 months... We arent beating CLE or GS anyways so doesnt matter...

Comment

• Anyways can I make the next thread for good luck lol
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Casey probably has nightmares of turnovers which is why he runs ISO so much
                      OG is our king

Comment

• This smells a lot like what happened to Rex Ryan in Buffalo. High expectations. Questionable coaching. Team sinks. Time to fire coach. Swallow that stupid 5 year contract. Get a new guy. Give one of the assistants a try half way through the season.

Comment

• If Masai didn't fire Casey after getting swept by the Wizards, he's not going to risk it now.

Ride or die/hell or high water starts at the very top.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                            Anyways can I make the next thread for good luck lol
                            Get that gahbidge outta here!
                            OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Get that gahbidge outta here!
                              cmon bro, im predicting a 9 game winning streak
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Just try to remember what the Warriors wrote on their whiteboard last year....

Derozan does not pass.

That has not fucking change.

Comment

Working...
                                X