Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    36 points in the 4th. 13/19 from the field. There's the game right there. Need defensive help.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Not really. Going ISO on offense allows the other team to rest on defense and save energy to get back into the game. ISO is great when you're scoring and drawing fouls, but if the other team can guard you without fouling it backfires twice as hard. So, our offense also hurt our defense - we didn't make the Pistons work on D tonight and our ISO guards were too tired to defend their positions.

Comment

• Offense and Defense are both important. Stop focusing on just one. This team sucks at both right now
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        It's funny how you failed to mention on how terrible Derozan at the end of the quarter when they were still leading by 9.

Derozan and his Coach are the reasons why this team is failing.

That's not just the game, it's the season
        You know what? I'm tired of seeing you hating on Demar. The guy's a great player, an All-Star & Olympian. He's proven he can pass the ball.... what do you want from, 10 assists every night? The guy's not a PG.

I think a coaching change is needed, but you need a coach that can maximize DD's strengths.... and has the ability to get him, Lowry.... & whoever else open. You need a coach that reigns in players & makes them play team ball. Casey isn't the answer.... but hating on DD isn't the answer either.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I totally second this.

The culture has been establish in the minds of these players. Sadly, the main offensive weapon...Derozan has totally bought in to that culture.

He may change but I highly doubt that it may just happen overnight.

8 years and still has tunnel vision, low IQ, dribbles the ball with his head down and refused to make his other teammates better

28 million

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            You know what? I'm tired of seeing you hating on Demar. The guy's a great player, an All-Star & Olympian. He's proven he can pass the ball.... what do you want from, 10 assists every night? The guy's not a PG.

I think a coaching change is needed, but you need a coach that can maximize DD's strengths.... and has the ability to get him, Lowry.... & whoever else open. You need a coach that reigns in players & makes them play team ball. Casey isn't the answer.... but hating on DD isn't the answer either.
            I apologize but this is what we have become.

Those achievement by Derozan are fine and dandy but still meaningless when he can't make his other teammates better.

I'm not asking for him to dish 10 assists per night but at least try to recognize that this is a team sport.

He has not shown that on most nights. Don't just ignore that fact

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Not really. Going ISO on offense allows the other team to rest on defense and save energy to get back into the game. ISO is great when you're scoring and drawing fouls, but if the other team can guard you without fouling it backfires twice as hard. So, our offense also hurt our defense - we didn't make the Pistons work on D tonight and our ISO guards were too tired to defend their positions.
              A team goes 13/19 in a quarter. That's the D.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nobody realized just how badly Harris torched Bebe tonight? Him at the 4 spot was huge for the Pistons late in the game

Comment

• For the first time since... 2014 I think, I'm very happy to go to the All Star break.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Nobody realized just how badly Harris torched Bebe tonight? Him at the 4 spot was huge for the Pistons late in the game
                    Yeah they ran pick and roll against JV and Bebe snf they got torched. But Harris is not true 4. Hes like 3 offensively so asking Bebe defend that is retarded

Comment

• Well guys, we got an answer. Hit that panic button, HIT THAT FUCKING PANIC BUTTON

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Well guys, we got an answer. Hit that panic button, HIT THAT FUCKING PANIC BUTTON

Lowry is worried! The ship is sinking!!
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Lowey might not come back in free agency

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Well guys, we got an answer. Hit that panic button, HIT THAT FUCKING PANIC BUTTON

Comment

• I had to leave the game. What happened in the 4th? Casey's secrit plays?
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Lowey might not come back in free agency
                                "Lowry" fuck man lol

Comment

Working...
                                X