Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, DeRozan is worried too.

Comment

• Sounds like Lowry wants to be the coach....

(Execution down stretch. What went wrong?)

Huh. Everything. Everything. Keep putting in the same situations over and over and not being successful, something gotta give, something gotta change.

(Any idea what?)

I have an idea but I’mma keep my mouth shut, keep it professional.

(Getting worried?)

Yeah. I am. I’m starting to get worried, yeah. It’s not going the way we’re supposed to be going and things aren’t changing, so yeah, I’m starting to get worried.

(Fixable in the room?)

I don’t know. We ain’t got no choice but to go out here and work as hard as we possibly can for each other in this locker room.

(Scheme? Personnel?)

At the end of the day, we gotta play harder I guess. I guess that’s what will be said. We gotta got out there and find ways to execute down the stretch.

(Couldn’t stop it?)

Yeah. They made great adjustments. They made very good adjustments. Tobias Harris played very well, and they did a good job of adjusting and making plays against us.
      http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017/...-gotta-change/

Comment

• Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          lol the cavs won a championship
          Do you see a Lebron on this team? Also Cavs weren't struggling like we are. They were still number 1 in the East. Two different scenarios.

Do you know how stupid it is to change coaches with 27 games left? You do know that NBA teams barely practise right?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Do you see a Lebron on this team? Also Cavs weren't struggling like we are. They were still number 1 in the East. Two different scenarios.

Do you know how stupid it is to change coaches with 27 games left? You do know that NBA teams barely practise right?

I'm glad Lebron isn't on this team, actually. We'd be seeing Lebron ISO's for the entire 3rd and 4th quarters, and winning games by 1-pt with LBJ playing 48 minutes.

Comment

Fire him in the offseason then. As long as he isn't going to be coaching till the end of his contract

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                I'm glad Lebron isn't on this team, actually. We'd be seeing Lebron ISO's for the entire 3rd and 4th quarters, and winning games by 1-pt with LBJ playing 48 minutes.
                Great arguement. By the way Lebron is second in the league in minutes played.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

the one they were running for the first 3 quarters would be a start
                  Seriously

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    I've just ordered a pizza. It's 2am. Just asking.. Is eating too much a first sign of Raptors depression?
                    Hawaiian?

Comment

not as stupid as continuing to let dwane casey coach an nba team

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Hawaiian?
                        Did this whole slump start because we were talking about pizza toppings in game threads?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Hawaiian?
                          #NeverAgain

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Lowey might not come back in free agency
                            If this team keeps going this way, I'm ok with this. Notice how bad the D was tonight? Where do you think Lowry's legs and quickness are going to be next season? 2 years from now?

Comment

not as stupid as continuing to let dwane casey coach an nba team
                              Right cause he has had no success as a coach. Its not like only a hand full of coaches have more wins than him during his tenure. Let's also act like last year never happened.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Great arguement. By the way Lebron is second in the league in minutes played.

#FireLue also. But at least he's got a ring. Cavs are coasting because they have absolutely no fear of the Raps or anybody else in the East.

Comment

Working...
                                X