Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Rubio's 2 biggest strengths are being an elite passer and defender, neither of which Vasquez is, so that comparison makes so sense at all.
    Vasquez is actually a really good passer. He averaged 9 assists per game with New Orleans.

Comment

• Game #55: Toronto Raptors 101 - Detroit Pistons 102

Rubio is an elite defender. That's his biggest strength. I don't like the Rubio Vasquez comp just for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Vasquez is actually a really good passer. He averaged 9 assists per game with New Orleans.
        And we killed his passing, just like we do to many many players.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• The Ibaka trade was injected new Raptors energy into me, LET'S DO THIS!

Comment

• Bad day for Ibaka to show up

Bulls son us and it'll look like we havent gotten better

Comment

• Comment

• Jimmy has been upgraded to probable.

Comment

• Yeah I doubt Ibaka gets to CHI in time to play (and they may want a day to go over sets anyway). But if Pat's back tonight, then a rested Serge tomorrow, could still look good heading into the break.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    Bad day for Ibaka to show up

Bulls son us and it'll look like we havent gotten better
                    Well if he's not in the lineup that's kind of irrelevant
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I have plans tonight so i'm going to miss tonight's game.

Tonight's game imo is a MUST WIN game. Jimmy Butler or no Jimmy Butler. Raps should find a way to win this game.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Well if he's not in the lineup that's kind of irrelevant
                        Trudeau is in Washington, maybe he can hustle the paperwork through.

Comment

• I hardly even care about this game atm. The 2016/17 Raptors season will officially start when Ibaka laces up.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            I hardly even care about this game atm. The 2016/17 Raptors season will officially start when Ibaka laces up.
                            I'll be interested to see if the Raps come out playing re energized.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I hardly even care about this game atm. The 2016/17 Raptors season will officially start when Ibaka laces up.
                              Agreed.

Rest of the regular season is about getting chemistry working.

Comment

• Omg the NBA D-league is going to be called the G-league next season because of a new sponsorship with Gatorade. They really do try to milk every single dollar possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X