X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pass the fucking ball Demar
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Seriously what more can JV do? How does he keep defending his idiotic rotations here?

Comment

• Fucking tunnel vision DeRozan!

Comment

• We need to make it public that Casey needs to go. Forums ain't enough

Comment

• This is a winnable game! Put JV and Wright in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wtf was the point of even taking Lowry out with 6 minutes left? At that point might as well just leave him in... we could've had this game tied by now jesus christ

Comment

• It's weird that delon never plays then looks like he should close

Comment

• Can JV come back in or no?
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Can someone in this organization teach Derozan the fucking basics of passing the ball.

Dammit

Comment

• Kyle keeps making big plays and DeMar keeps being fucking selfish.

Still for crying out loud take Corey, Carroll and Bebe you fucking blockhead Casey.

Comment

• Were making a comeback....

Ignore everything Casey says in this timeout.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Game #56 TORONTO RAPTORS vs CHICAGO BULLS 14/02/17 8 PM ET

GLF wrote: View Post
                          Can JV come back in or no?
                          "Jonas Valanciunas will not return, Coachs' Decision."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            Can someone in this organization teach Derozan the fucking basics of passing the ball.

Dammit
                            Was screaming that at the fucking screen

Comment

• First non double he's seen near the bucket all night. His eyes lit up.

I agree DD has struggled but its going to be him and KLOE coming down this stretch so he needs to find some rhythm.

Comment

• I can't wait until Ibaka comes so AT LEAST when JV isn't playing it will be for Ibaka and not Bebe. I can live with Ibaka closing games.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X