No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so over Casey, don't even bother to post about him anymore, for the last 2 years... actually. Glad I rarely decide to watch full Raptors games these days, spares me the nerves.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• They meant Felatio because DeMar blows.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Demar needs to keep that scoring average up to collect his bonuses or whatever. smh.
        I think its more of Casey telling Demar or Lowry to score/shoot. You heard Lowry's post game interview last game.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Devlin saying JV not in due to defence. Jack saying that you can say that about a number of raptors players, yet they continue seeing minutes.
          And Bulls commentators trying to understand why they dont use JV

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            demar being a little bitch tonight.
            That's what he does when he plays like crap. Can't play defense so he just throws a hissy fit

Comment

• At least we'll have Ibaka AND Patterson after the all-star break. Help is on the way!

Comment

Damn I wanna hear what the bulls announcers are saying lol
                they're completely perplexed by it, saying the raptors are too caught up in going small and even though the big is "dying", if you've got a guy who gets buckets and gets fouled, how can you not use him? They're saying every time the bulls play TO, JV is hot early and ignored late.

same old. every commentator except Matty "shill" Devlin calls this shit out.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  DeMar 26% shooting on 20 shots. That's game
                  Sorry I forgot Deebo is not allowed to have one off game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Damn I wanna hear what the bulls announcers are saying lol
                    They were just saying that they cant believe that we benched JV after how well he was playing and said that they always find themselves saying that when they play us. It went on for almost a full minute.

Comment

At least we'll have Ibaka AND Patterson after the all-star break. Help is on the way!
                      Those 2 can't fix Casey's shitty coaching.

Comment

• Did you guys hear what Jack said when Jimmy took that shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Fuck, just have our players quit tomorrow and have Casey canned

Comment

• Don't get fired jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Sorry I forgot Deebo is not allowed to have one off game.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              When the offense literally runs through him for the entire 4th quarter, no he's not allowed to just jack up bricks. It brings the entire team down when he does

Comment

At least we'll have Ibaka AND Patterson after the all-star break. Help is on the way!
                                That will definitely help BUT Casey will continue to fuck it up by playing Corey and Carroll....and frickin Bebe.

Comment

Working...
                                X