Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #FIRECASEY

If Ibaka plays we should at least be competitive.

We desperately need this All Star break just to get a break away from the negativity and frustration as a unit and hopefully another couple of "tweaks" ie/ new coach and back up SF or C

Comment

• Seems like Lowry has checked out. Cojo carroll combo continue sucking, and Casey hates jv.

I'm gonna predict another loss. I'm usually optimistic, but it's clear now this team has something rotting in the core. This sucks.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I didn't watch the game.. Valentine's Day.. Quick recap please?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          He's doing it on purpose guys ... he has to be ...
          Joey I just wrote a 15 page hand written paper on neruochemical selves

Last thing I want to correct right now is
          Your/You're
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I think Masai has an understanding with ibaka. He hasn't played yet, plenty of time.
            Obviously Kyle is upset but I don't see any sign that he's going insane.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              I didn't watch the game.. Valentine's Day.. Quick recap please?
              We were getting smoked in the 1st half, Norm and JV were the only 2 playing hard so Casey made sure to bench them in the 2nd half. Delon got in looked great, we benched him and ran with Corey instead. DeMar was having an awful game in general but even more awful and frustrated down the stretch yet Casey kept running play calls to him when we had the game back at arm's length, Casey was having none of it.

...and we chalk up another L, we want CLE in the 1st rd and a quick, painful death apparently.

Comment

• Well.....................................fuck
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  This thread has about as much effort as one of your threads.

#MakeGameThreadsGreatAgain

My welcome
                  I put in effort for the last one but Raps didn't return the favor
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    I didn't watch the game.. Valentine's Day.. Quick recap please?
                    No one showed up in the first except jv and norm. Poeltl tried hard but he's green. Bebe was ridiculously soft. DD and Kyle looked like they didn't want to play or something psychological was in their heads (mostly Kyle). Down 19 at half, felt like 50. Think we had 38 pts?
                    More of the same in the third. About 10 mins in the 4th we ran Kyle, cojo and delon. We made a comeback to within 6 with about 4 mins. Casey never used norm or jv. Subbed off delon. Derozan subbed on. Bebe was bad to close with dumb Off fouls. No flow, isos. Fizzled out. Lots of ref bitching/frustration. Casey didn't have control or make decisions with a discernible logic.
                    Whole bunch missing. Forgettable. Worst game in recent memory but I've missed a lot since Xmas.

Comment

• JV 12pts and 9rbs in 20mins.....Bebe 7pts and 3 rebs in 25 mins.

Powell 13pts, 4asts and 2 stls in 18mins......Corey 10pts, 1ast, 1stl in 27 mins and Carroll 4pts, 1ast, 3stls in 39 frickin mins!!

Casey FTL....this is HOW we lose games.

Comment

• Honestly didn't recognize the team in the first half. Like the nets have shit talent but they look like a basketball team. That looked like the best player on a little league team didn't want to compete.

I think Kyle got over worked when DD and Pat were hurt and he snapped. I think Casey didnt have any adjustments and kept saying "try harder"-type comments. That's the impression that stuck with me from Kyle's rant.

Comment

• So it sounds like Casey's in-game "adjustments" drowned us again?

I mean.. Meh.

I just watched quick recap of the 1st half. Ugh. Damn it. Valentine's Day should've been circled on players "work" calendars. I don't give a fuck that we've just traded T Ross. Bulls embarrassed you. Beat you 10 times in a row and you still come out looking like A FLAT 7UP? Unacceptable.

Comment

• Casey is gonezo unless the Raps go 20-6 for the rest of the season and go for another deep playoff run

Comment

• Nah, it's worse than adjustments. Norm and jv looked ready and the rest were waiting for the plane at YYZ.

Energy got better as 2nd half went on and that's when the adjustments let us down (except delon).

Comment

• Saw this on reddit, credit to /u/905UserNotFound

Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Feb 15, 2017, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X